Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    This was totally uncalled for.

Is it really all nets banning activity that's bothering YOU? Or is it certain posters that have been banned you didn't agree with...
    Dude hates All net because he's a Laker fan. Lets keep it 100

Default Re: How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Dude hates All net because he's a Laker fan. Lets keep it 100

Yeah, smoke117 is part of the lebron crowd. AW couldn't wait to piggyback his sentiments straight after his post

i dont know. this place was cool because of the trolling etc. if the site turns into realgm 2.0 loses the appeal and uniqueness it had compared to other boards. I'm sure jeff will be vigilant with the sites traffic with these changes, if it draws away traffic in the long term every mod can say goodbye to their powers. perhaps the better solution was just ip banning dubeta..

i may be wrong, but i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    i dont know. this place was cool because of the trolling etc. if the site turns into realgm 2.0 loses the appeal and uniqueness it had compared to other boards. I'm sure jeff will be vigilant with the sites traffic with these changes, if it draws away traffic in the long term every mod can say goodbye to their powers. perhaps the better solution was just ip banning dubeta..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhusltpwMIQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

I support this.

Dubeta and his alts was the main issue with trolling, without that and this site would be fine IMO. Even though SilkkTheShocker annoys the f.ck out of me, he is funny and clever with his trolling.

If mods lose their banning power, please do the right thing and IP ban that dubeta before you do.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

This board is so easy...I was being facetious.

Yeah, smoke117 is part of the lebron crowd. AW couldn't wait to piggyback his sentiments straight after his post

You know what "piggyback" means?

In what places did I hurt you, Boy?

So bad you still making the most outrageous accusations of shit you see right infront of your eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    This board is so easy...I was being facetious.
    Pretty much what I thought.. Never popped my mind as a stan, troll or whatever.. Guys like poido overreact, those are the same kind of People that right away want to group you in some category... Like high School. Shit's sad but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

You know what "piggyback" means?

In what places did I hurt you, Boy?

So bad you still making the most outrageous accusations of shit you see right infront of your eyes...

You have been hating kobe/Lakers as long as I've known you on here

You have been hating kobe/Lakers as long as I've known you on here
    *Trying to figure out some kind of connection between this post, mine, your previous and this thread..

Mods please, that can't be tolerated.. He's just trolling and spamming right now. Poido need to learn.. I say give him a ban for the month and see if he comes out with some brain cells.

Very good NBA starter

Mods please, that can't be tolerated.. He's just trolling and spamming right now. Poido need to learn.. I say give him a ban for the month and see if he comes out with some brain cells.
    repped

*Trying to figure out some kind of connection between this post, mine, your previous and this thread..

Connection: "wtf lmao" to a post calling for all nets ban. All net is a Lakers fan.

Just thought I'd put it in layman's terms so that you know i understand.

Just having no Euroleague here anymore is a win in my books.

Poido is that teacher's pet in class who snitches and does bad shit as well but doesn't get in trouble.