Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #706
browntown
Local High School Star

Default Re: 2010 Insidehoops Wrestling Draft Thread ( Pro Wrestling Nexus program)

JBL music blasts into the arena and he walks proudly towards the ring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJMggaTLT9c

He grabs a microphone and confidently states that he will depose hes next opponent by bribing him with cash or giving a good ol fashion beat down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdujLdZp93c

He gets interrupted by Sabu who is hes challenger and Sabu is carrying a ladder towards the ring and leaves it at ringside. While this is happening, JBL is cracking up in the ring. Sabu wants to know what he finds so funny.

JBL says, I guess Ill be saving some money after all. Sabu Im going to offer you one big American dollar and u can take it back to Mexico and buy yourself something nice.

Sabu, who is largely known to be Saudi Arabian, is insulted by JBLs offer and punches him in the face to begin the match. Sabu easily defeats JBL and even uses the ladder by climbing up top and hitting his signature move Air Sabu. Sabu walks away victorious and JBL is left wondering how he could have lost to an illegal immigrant.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #707
browntown
Local High School Star

Default Re: 2010 Insidehoops Wrestling Draft Thread ( Pro Wrestling Nexus program)

After a short break, Kurt Angle makes his way down to the ring and He puts the mic in his mouth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sylaKBJdoXs

Kurt Angle says, “Everyone has come to see me as champion but Jim Cornette doesn’t what everybody else can see. I’m a two time Olympic champion! I deserve respect and like it or not, I will soon be crowned world champion! Oh it’s true! It’s…” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD1a5...eature=related

Fit “Irish Bastard” Finley theme music starts to play and Finley runs towards the ring. He immediately begins to attack Kurt Angle, beginning the third Elimination match. Kurt Angle gains the momentum by executing triple germen suplexs on the Irish Bastard. Angle begins to taunt, acting as if he already won the match. This gives Finley enough time to recuperate and changes the tide of the fight. Finley is about to perform his signature move, Celtic Cross when Bret Hart’s theme music plays. Both the ref and Finley get distracted, Cody Haas runs into the ring from audience and nail Finley in the back of the head with a steel chair. When the ref turns around Angle puts his arm around Finley and the ref makes a count but Finley kicks out before the third count. Angle is in disbelief and starts to argue with the ref. Angle turns just in time to see Finley back on his feet about to hit Angle with a close line. Angle reverses it into an Angle Slam and finally gets the pin fall. Angle then jumps up and down as if he won the title and runs out of the ring in celebration.

Last edited by browntown : 02-17-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #708
browntown
Local High School Star

Now for the final Elimination match and main event, Bret Hart theme plays and he walks down toward the ring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67Zf3FYtPo

For once a wrestler does not grab a mic to say something because Bret Hart is all business tonight. The last wrestler qualified for the World title is none other then Booker T. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LKikbkOT8s

The match is very even from the start with both wrestlers having a chance of getting a near fall however their opponent kicks out in time. Kurt Angle runs to ring and the ref demands him to leave from the ringside. Now Jack Swagger runs into the ring with a steel chair and tries to nail Bret Hart, who ends up ducking and the chair makes contact with Booker’s head instead. Bret Hart then throws Swagger out of the ring and performs a Sharp Shooter. The ref then turns around and calls for the bell because Booker is knocked out cold.

Kurt Angle is screaming in rage and points at Bret saying this isn't over as the show goes off air.

Last edited by browntown : 02-17-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #709
browntown
Local High School Star

OK guys tell me what u think, and please be honest.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #710
DirtBag
Hello!

I thought it was pretty good If this were to continue I'd be interested in what happens with phsyco sid and the favor. you got some good stuff in there that could be expanded upon and a bunch of big names
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #711
browntown
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
I thought it was pretty good If this were to continue I'd be interested in what happens with phsyco sid and the favor. you got some good stuff in there that could be expanded upon and a bunch of big names

I haven't even introduced some of my wrestlers, it's the first show so I had to build a foundation.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:13 PM   #712
DirtBag
Hello!

Thats what I did too.. I started with my cruiser weight belt and would have gotten into some rivalries next then done some kind of playoff like you did for the heavyweight championship
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #713
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Let's start another tournament.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #714
ZeN
Stormblessed

the posting were very inventive
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: