Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Marc Stein: Wolves offer Pekovic+Derrick Williams Package for Pau

Quote Originally Posted by Teanett
    but lakers already have jamison. i dont think anderson is an upgrade over jamison. one player will not change this team.
    and what happens if dwight leaves after the season? you're stuck with ryan fukkin anderson...

lol he's a HUGE upgrade over Jamison. Jamison is so hit and miss game to game its not even funny. if you watched him in Cleveland last year jacking up 15+ shots a game you'd realize how wishy washy inconsistent his game is.

Ryan Anderson is a baller its not even close.

how would a pekovic howard front court work

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Ryan Anderson just had a great season playing next to Howard. Add that he's also a fit in D'Antoni's system...people are surprised that the Lakers would want him? It's not exactly a creative idea.

most people don't watch NO's play tho. i guess they might take notice from box scores and stats, but i'd be surprised if most people gave any credit to Ryan Anderson's game that haven't already. i don't think NO's has ever even gotten a game threads here on ISH unless it was based on the other team they played.

if anything a lot of people seem to give Ryan Anderson no respect thinking Dwight carried him.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 12-06-2012 at 02:23 PM.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    or freaking Andrea Bargnani...lol

thats why they need to trade for Josh Smith or Pau Milsap....both expiring...
    did you see hawk fan note about J Smith should have been lining up with Pekovic and Love? that would be pure ruination of the league tho

Nikola Pekovic in the lane? Here that is:

Whole NBA would look like this after 1 game:

Josh & K Love bombs............

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    did you see hawk fan note about J Smith should have been lining up with Pekovic and Love? that would be pure ruination of the league tho

Nikola Pekovic in the lane? Here that is:

Whole NBA would look like this after 1 game:

Josh & K Love bombs............

Whatever makes you sleep at night

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    lol he's a HUGE upgrade over Jamison. Jamison is so hit and miss game to game its not even funny. if you watched him in Cleveland last year jacking up 15+ shots a game you'd realize how wishy washy inconsistent his game is.

Ryan Anderson is a baller its not even close.
    eh, depends on the role. ryan anderson can play but what's his impact playing alongside kobe, dwight? does he get shots? what's hirs role? is he just another weapon for nash to work with? jamison is doing fine, shooting 48%. anderson is also shooting 48%...

I'd love this trade to go through. Pau would do great on that team, plus the Lakers would have a beast with Pek.

i like pau on the lakers and hope they don't trade him

also pekovic mention gives me an excuse to post this

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I'd love this trade to go through. Pau would do great on that team, plus the Lakers would have a beast with Pek.
    what the fcuk are you smoking? with Howard...where the fcuk are you planning to play Pek?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Yes, but tell me what position he should be playing. No, let me tell you. He should be playing the same position Dwight should be playing. That's no good and no good for this offense.

Besides, the Lakers don't give a shit about long-term. Gasol is still a beast, just not with the current mentality. He should be traded. But if he isn't traded then it's because the Lakers are doing it for Kobe. And in that case, Gasol should do his friend the only service he can guarantee: play as hard as you can. If you suck, you suck, but stop playing the way you are.
    I mean that Minny should not do that trade.

I would only do this if Pek can be flipped to another team for a great piece. He doesn't fit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    I would only do this if Pek can be flipped to another team for a great piece. He doesn't fit at all.
    Actually he does.
    Howard-Pekovic-Peace play defense and rebound, while Bryant and Nash shoot away.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Actually he does.
    Howard-Pekovic-Peace play defense and rebound, while Bryant and Nash shoot away.
    The paint is going to be clogged. Theres a reason why L.A is so keen on trying to find a stretch 4.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Pek and DWill? I'd do that in a heartbeat, whether Gasol adjusts to the system or not.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Thing with Pek is he even less fits the system for Mike D and while he is the best bursier in the NBA he doesn't even the shot or passing of Gasol, but than again Pek and a former #2 draft pick more than works for the Lakers but imo does nothing to make the Twolves better.
    Pek and Nash would be like a slightly lesser version of Nash and Amar'e. Pek is right up there with any big in the league in running the Pick and Roll. Last year he was ranked as the second best big in pick and roll situations according to synergy stats.