Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Draft

Krust Kingz

Default Re: 2015 Draft

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Right the heat, celtics, pistons were all flukes. Spurs draft 4 players in 15 years and do the rest w great fa team building and picking up undervalued guys who fit. And the lakers draft 1 guy in Kobe.

The "next" teams build through drafts. Sure okc will likely get it done but if you go back through the last 15 years the other teams that were going to be the "next" never do.
    You need to look at those teams and realize.... They had (DRAFTED) players that were desired by other teams to trade....
    Did the Spurs really only draft 4 players in 15 years? This shows you are really nuts.
    The only team that you can say was maybe the Pistons and did the players they acquired were Superstars all star world beaters?
    The Heat had Wade and Riley... Chalmers, Nole, Haslem, Anthony

What player did the Knicks draft and develop that was highly desired or draft that was an un-trade-able star core asset to attract other players?

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    You need to look at those teams and realize.... They had (DRAFTED) players that were desired by other teams to trade....
    Did the Spurs really only draft 4 players in 15 years? This shows you are really nuts.
    The only team that you can say was maybe the Pistons and did the players they acquired were Superstars all star world beaters?
    The Heat had Wade and Riley... Chalmers, Nole, Haslem, Anthony

What player did the Knicks draft and develop that was highly desired or draft that was an un-trade-able star core asset to attract other players?
    It weird that you go back and forth between talking about in trade able stars and mentioning Joel Anthony type players.

Am I missing a core player drafted by the spurs outside of td, tp, manu, and more recently Kawai leanord?

By the way: no big surprise at all that most all of you avoided talking draft prospects and instead just wanted to talk shit. Problem w naming prospects that could be undervalued or fit the Knicks well is that someone could look back and it would be listed in a thread called nba draft 2015. Why would anybody put their name on the line if you could ever look bad. Especially a fake name you made up on a website

Sure the heat drafted 1 guy of their 3. But they wouldn't have been the heat without acquiring the others. All fa or trades. (outside of minor role players). Same w the celtics.

If you think Carmelo is one of those pieces why does it matter how you get the others? It's like you want to start over and pass right by the Carmelo era and start with okafor? Because it's such a lock that 6-9 centers become superstars.

Just sad to see fake names on the internet scared to stick to their stories. I stick to mine. Even when wrong. I thought Carmelo and jr fit quick into the triangle. Wrong on quickly. I think bargnani fits perfect. Injury means I'm wrong right? I think starting dalembert, acy, or amare is a terrible idea. Wrong again?

Will anybody talk draft or should we just keep this the change your story and act above thread

Krust Kingz

It weird that you go back and forth between talking about in trade able stars and mentioning Joel Anthony type players.

Am I missing a core player drafted by the spurs outside of td, tp, manu, and more recently Kawai leanord?

By the way: no big surprise at all that most all of you avoided talking draft prospects and instead just wanted to talk shit. Problem w naming prospects that could be undervalued or fit the Knicks well is that someone could look back and it would be listed in a thread called nba draft 2015. Why would anybody put their name on the line if you could ever look bad. Especially a fake name you made up on a website
    Can someone translate these words to this guy.... You can not trade unwanted players for stars... Most teams that trade for stars has players that are desired by other teams like potential good players or young developing potential players... Wiggins PLUS goes for Love for example.

Also in the past expiring contracts were a hot commodity as well.

There isnt a game changer in this draft. You cant predict who can fit well or not because you arent supposed to draft that way. You draft by top talent regardless of position. Its still only a month into the college season there isnt a body of work to really judge from unless you go by what other talent evaluaters has told the public.

Mature thing is to be honest. Not cover up flip flopping. You thought the team didn't have to get any better and a superstar fa would come over for free. It was all a wasted season just to learn the system and then get almost all new guys.
    I thought the team didn't have to get better? A superstar free agent to come over for free?

Honestly kid - you're delusional.

Let's take a closer look at your brilliance. You think Bargnani ( who hasn't played a lick yet - absolute garbage) and J.R. Smith are the best players on the team. You want to trade away Hardaway (who's one of the few players that show heart and attack the rim) and Larkin, who brings a ton of energy and has great upside for a bunch of no-name players from Detroit.

I believe you're just bored and trolling real NY fans with these whimsical ideas of turning the Knicks into the Bucks, or a reasonable facsimile. Then, when we get tired of responding to your nonsense, you start calling us out on our own notions. You're probably a nice guy back on your homeworld, but I've had my fill of this baloney. I'll take my hat out of this ring, and you can go back and forth with the other posters here. Au revoir!

Can someone translate these words to this guy.... You can not trade unwanted players for stars... Most teams that trade for stars has players that are desired by other teams like potential good players or young developing potential players... Wiggins PLUS goes for Love for example.

Also in the past expiring contracts were a hot commodity as well.

There isnt a game changer in this draft. You cant predict who can fit well or not because you arent supposed to draft that way. You draft by top talent regardless of position. Its still only a month into the college season there isnt a body of work to really judge from unless you go by what other talent evaluaters has told the public.
    Meh - I'm done with him. On the ignore list with countless others.,

unless theres a real stud that will get respect from melo and be given room to learn and improve and get better, we are better off at trading the pick for a solid nba player taht can contribute now or trade melo

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    unless theres a real stud that will get respect from melo and be given room to learn and improve and get better, we are better off at trading the pick for a solid nba player taht can contribute now or trade melo
    Sounds like the course should be to trade Melo. Seems like the only temmates he's had that he respects is Iverson and Billups....two guys who's played in the finals with one winning it.

If that's the only tyopes of players melo can "respect", then cut this fool loose as he hasnt won anything in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Sounds like the course should be to trade Melo. Seems like the only temmates he's had that he respects is Iverson and Billups....two guys who's played in the finals with one winning it.

If that's the only tyopes of players melo can "respect", then cut this fool loose as he hasnt won anything in this league.
    More and more I'm along this line of thinking. We've seen what he can do, but this team needs to have an "All for one - one for all" attitude if it's ever going to rise to respectability. He believes he's the best, which can be a detriment. It's a shame, because he's a beast with the ball and can take over a game... very few out there that can.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    More and more I'm along this line of thinking. We've seen what he can do, but this team needs to have an "All for one - one for all" attitude if it's ever going to rise to respectability. He believes he's the best, which can be a detriment. It's a shame, because he's a beast with the ball and can take over a game... very few out there that can.
    its a nice thing to have and it is what i have liked about his game till now, but i expected him to gel with the other guys too, it would have been nice if he played well with others and not just try to do his own and everyone else try to patch up the rest of the game
    Last edited by bluechox2; 12-14-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Krust Kingz

How does Kobe get away with such selfish play and win yet, Melo cant?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I say draft Mudiay who can be the next Westbrook and just go hard after KD in 2016.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I say draft Mudiay who can be the next Westbrook and just go hard after KD in 2016.
    Dont believe everything google says

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Dont believe everything google says

What part do you disagree with?

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    What part do you disagree with?
    They arent the same kind of player. Westbrook is a WAAAAYYYYY better athlete!