Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: It feels good knowing that the GOAT in my fav sport isn't a complete D-bag anymore

To Hey Yo, nevermind the above, you are actually correct about that Barros 50 point game. It was exactly 50 points and so it didn't show up on my 51 point, under 27 FGA attempt search on bballreference.

Barros was on fire that night, 21-26 from the field and 6-8 for threes, and only had one trip to the line. So it was 27 true shots as well. Amazing.

College superstar

Default Re: It feels good knowing that the GOAT in my fav sport isn't a complete D-bag anymore

Curry is on another level right now but lets wait a bit till we put him over MJ....

Curry even got the LeShit stains rooting for him to take LeBald to the woodshed in june

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    So now Bron stans are jumping on the Curry wagon to get at Jordan because they know Bron won't catch him
    I'll be rooting for Cleveland in the Finals. And rooting for Lebron until he retires.

...and I can also root for Curry to pass MJ as well.

There's no rules to this. Except of course the fact that both the Warriors and Cavs cannot win a ring at the same time.

So i will be upset if Lebron and Cleveland lose in the Finals. But I will be a little happier as i realize that Curry just got a ring and had a regular season (and perhaps playoff run) that passes MJ's peak year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Michael Jordan is absolutely a douche bag and a horrible human being...but Curry isn't even close to being greater than him right now.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Michael Jordan is absolutely a douche bag and a horrible human being...but Curry isn't even close to being greater than him right now.
    As long as you admit to who you are, I'm good.

But if you're a fake. Burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    As long as you admit to who you are, I'm good.

But if you're a fake. Burn.

I'm just confused now...I haven't drank away enough brain cells to be able to understand psychologically deranged kobe stans. Sorry.

Very good NBA starter

I'm just confused now...I haven't drank away enough brain cells to be able to understand psychologically deranged kobe stans. Sorry.
    It's alllll oooovvverr.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    It's alllll oooovvverr.
    Yes...I'm pretty sure that is what they are going to say when they put the straight jacket on you. Just for clarification...just because I've always found Kobe Bryant overrated and I especially can't stand you/the moronic stans of him...does not make me an Lebron stan, fan or anything in between. I have NEVER liked Lebron and have made that pretty clear here many, many...MANY TIMES. Maybe it's because I'm actually an grown ass adult and you all are just teenagers so you find it hard to compute these facts...I dunno...not my problem...but it's just pathetic when you clowns think I say something to raise up a player I don't even care about...I'm not one of these ****ing mongoloids like JT or Dubeta...I spit on them as much as I spit on you.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 02-28-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Yes...I'm pretty sure that is what they are going to say when they put the straight jacket on you.

Maybe it's because I'm actually an grown ass adult

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...=&order_by=pts

That^ is a list of MJ's most efficient 40 point games in his entire career.

In only 7 of them, did he have less than 30 true shots.

Now, I present to you exhibit B:

This^ a list of Steph Curry's most efficient 40 point games. This year alone, he has 7 with less than 30 true shots.
    Last edited by tmacattack33; 02-28-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33

There is a list of all MJ's most efficient 40 games in his entire career.

In only 7 of them, did he have less than 30 true shots.

Now, I present to you exhibit B:

This a list of Steph Curry's most efficient 40 point games. This year alone, he has 7.
    Now post the all time great defensive seasons each has had as a perimeter player...no? I didn't think so.

Very good NBA starter

Now post the all time great defensive seasons each has had as a perimeter player...no? I didn't think so.
    Downmelt!

Downmelt!

Okay, now post the seasons where MJ was top 10 in assists. You can only post one I believe. I can post 4 of Curry's already.

Don't let the 30 foot shots fool you, Curry is also a great passer. And MJ was just an above average passer.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Okay, now post the seasons where MJ was top 10 in assists. You can only post one I believe. I can post 4 of Curry's already.

Don't let the 30 foot shots fool you, Curry is also a great passer. And MJ was just an above average passer.
    Alright...now you've gone into full blown stupidity...bringing up assist between a PG and a SG? I'm done. Have a great night.