Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-14-2006, 10:51 AM   #16
Kosova-Lakers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Kosova-Lakers has an OK reputation so far

J.Magloire
L.Odom
V.Radmanovic
K.Bryant
M.Jaric {Big Playmeker Like Phil }
Kosova-Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:42 AM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Having Marko Jaric Might not be a bad Idea but to get him we need to trade Sasha and Smush because we got 4 PG's right now.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:07 PM   #18
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Having Marko Jaric Might not be a bad Idea but to get him we need to trade Sasha and Smush because we got 4 PG's right now.

we'd have to thrown in a few more players because jarics got a decent sized contract becasue sasha andd smush make barely anything...and i dont think its worth it to give up smush for him...i personally dont think jaric is that good for the amount of money he is making and i think smush is a gem for how much hes making...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 04:07 PM   #19
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Keep Jamal Crawford and Marko Jarik away, we just started to have a good offseason! Don't mess it up, Kupcake! As for Magloire, I think we could get more value than him in a trade with Chris Mihm and others. I like Quentin Richardson for McKie, Mihm, and some other guy. Magloire is good and would give us a solid center, but I think he is best suited as a backup. If that happened, I wouldn't be opposed to it, b/c it would give us a good center while we wait for Kwame and Andrew B to keep developing. BUT NOT MARKO JARIC OR JAMAL CRAWFORD! KEEP THEM AWAY!
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 05:01 PM   #20
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldotoribio
or trade mihm for jamal crawford and he will play harpers role with the bulls. agree???????

Now, that is a trade worth considering. Jamal Crawford is a more inconsistent version of Kobe Bryant. He has played pg before, but he likes to score. That is perfect for the Lakers who can't rely on Kobe every game.

Chris Mihm, Devean George, and Brian Cook for Reggie Evans and Jamal Crawford. This would be the 2006 version of the 1996 Bulls.

Kobe-Jordan
Odom-Pippen
Radmanovic-Kukoc
Crawford-Harper
Evans-Rodman

Come on Phil. Make the trade.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:12 PM   #21
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
Now, that is a trade worth considering. Jamal Crawford is a more inconsistent version of Kobe Bryant. He has played pg before, but he likes to score. That is perfect for the Lakers who can't rely on Kobe every game.

Chris Mihm, Devean George, and Brian Cook for Reggie Evans and Jamal Crawford. This would be the 2006 version of the 1996 Bulls.

Kobe-Jordan
Odom-Pippen
Radmanovic-Kukoc
Crawford-Harper
Evans-Rodman

Come on Phil. Make the trade.

chiris mihm, devean george, and cook for evans and crawford? doenst sound possible...we can only package devean if we s&t him but i dont think george would do that becasue he is getting interest from other teams...we dont have enough to get these players...mihm is not going to bring us crawford..
Old 07-18-2006, 05:23 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Mihm should bring Great value

I dont know why everyone undderates mihm. He is a solid center that can average 15/10 WHEN he isnt in foul trouble.

He does what coaches tell him and hes a big that plays good D.

Why wouldnt anyone want him. (dont say because hes white either :)
Old 07-18-2006, 06:00 PM   #23
ggnehm
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ggnehm has an OK reputation so far

The Lakers need a Pg to avg 12 pts and 6 assists and be a major factor on defense. "That is why we picked up Farmar the kid averaged 13 ppg and 5 apg and it sounds like he has a natural instinct and has already picked up the triangle. I have a feeling this kid will be turning heads much like CP3 did last year may be not to that extent but close.
ggnehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 08:55 PM   #24
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I dont know why everyone undderates mihm. He is a solid center that can average 15/10 WHEN he isnt in foul trouble.

He does what coaches tell him and hes a big that plays good D.

Why wouldnt anyone want him. (dont say because hes white either :)

People would want him but hes not at the same level as a lot of players...i see mihm as a nazr mohammad...a very solid center but its not like he's going to be getting calls left and right to get him....and i totally agree with you in the fact that he is underrated...everyone want to throw him in a trade but we all forget he was our best low post presence throughout the whole year until he was injured...if he does play he can produce...but it always seems like he has a monster 1st quarter and then smewhat dissappears...but i definitly think people dont give him enough credit...
Old 07-18-2006, 09:01 PM   #25
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnehm
The Lakers need a Pg to avg 12 pts and 6 assists and be a major factor on defense. "That is why we picked up Farmar the kid averaged 13 ppg and 5 apg and it sounds like he has a natural instinct and has already picked up the triangle. I have a feeling this kid will be turning heads much like CP3 did last year may be not to that extent but close.

Yea right man...how can you put jordan farmar and chris paul in the same category...chris paul was NBA ready commin out of wake forest...and yes farmar avged 13 and 5 but thats in college ball and not too impressive even at that level...but im not saying he has potential to be good...its just going to take him a few years...i was watching him all last year durung the season through march madness...guys got natural instincts but ne is no way shape or form at chris pauls level...chris paul is considered to be one of the best pure point guard rookies ever...when i was watching farmar i noticed he handles the ball way too much and he is going to have to adjust to be able to be a real factor at the NBA level...but all in all im glad we got him...thats the guy i was praying we would get in the draft...i just hope it pays off
Old 07-18-2006, 09:33 PM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I believe Lamar averaged 17 points a game in college also.

I think Jordan is very consistent when it comes to putting up numbers.

he might give us 13-15 every single night.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: