Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Wade talking trash about Dirk!

Take that, Dirk

By Chris Perkins | Friday, October 27, 2006, 07:55 PM

Dwyane Wade is developing quite a knack for getting back at those who slight him. Dallas’ Dirk Nowitzki became the latest victim after Friday’s practice. Wade was asked about the ESPN interview in which Nowitzki seemed to hint Dallas allowed Wade to slice through its defense rather than Wade doing with his own ability.

Wade said he saw the interview, then remarked, “We’re having a ring ceremony Tuesday and they’re not, so thanks, Dirk.”

So far this off-season Wade has previously referenced Dallas, saying, “I’m tired of talking about my injuries. I’m a complainer right? That’s what Dallas said. I don’t worry about it. They’re tired of hearing about my injuries. Isn’t that what they said?”

And, responding to a question about whether it would be bad for Detroit if it goes to a more perimeter-based, up-tempo offense without Ben Wallace, Wade replied, “I thought that wasn’t said when they were on pace to tie the Bulls’ record and they were doing the same thing. Once teams found out the scheme of what they were doing and attacked that then it became a problem.”
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/c...eat/index.html

Uh oh...
    Last edited by eliteballer; 10-30-2006 at 09:29 PM.

Wade said he saw the interview, then remarked, “We’re having a ring ceremony Tuesday and they’re not, so thanks, Dirk.” OUCH. The Heat should not have won that Championship. It does not make sense . . .

Mavs- Young, quick, athletic group of players

Heat- (Without Wade) Old, washed up, bald, slow men

It was my fault the Heat won, I jinxed the Mavs.
    Last edited by NBAEMoreira022; 10-30-2006 at 09:28 PM.

Banned

Default ...

Wade is immature and full of himself. This year he will come back to earth after a second round exit.

Uh oh...

another bitter Lakers fan who wants to stir up sh!t.

NBA rookie of the year

Default re

Dwyane Wade

regardless, this is the season the Nets dethrone the Heat

Very good NBA starter

Hmmm, I can smell a Heat-Mavericks rivalry a brewin'.

Banned

Default ...

The MAvs are soft... they cant be in a rivarly.

Also i should have stuck by my theory that any team that KVH plays on cannot win a title.

Saw a basketball once

Way to go Wade.

I really hate nba players who talk without backing it up. One such example --> Dirk.
    Well next time Dirk should try to get it going against players like Udonis.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    [url]Wade was asked about the ESPN interview in which Nowitzki seemed to hint Dallas allowed Wade to slice through its defense rather than Wade doing with his own ability.
    Thank you Dirk. Allowing people to slice through may just win you a championship one day. Good strategy. And you followed it for 7 games in a row. Excellent.

Sorry but when a player averages more FT's in the Finals than Jordan ever got(by a good bit too) it screams reffing and not bad D.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Big deal. He took it easy on Dirk as far as what he could have said.

Banned

Default ...

Sorry but when a player averages more FT's in the Finals than Jordan ever got(by a good bit too) it screams reffing and not bad D.
    as much as i hate dwade's game, the Mavs are just soft. Their leader is soft and it trickles down to their teammates. One thing i noticed about Dirk is that when things start to go bad its always somebody elses fault. Wade getting free throws= refs, Amare killing the MAvs= blame every1 else, Him yelling in JET's face.

MAVS ARE SOFT,

Saw a basketball once

Cry some more laker fan.

I rule the local playground joewait's Avatar

When is Wade going to fire back at Mcgrady for saying he only won the Finals because it was rigged?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Voratian's Avatar

As a Spurs fan I was rooting for the Heat in the Finals, but now I regret it. Hearing Wade & Heat fans gloating about their free-throw triumph is worse than a Mavs title, IMO.