Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default The cheapskate ******* Reinsdorf is going to blow the coaching search.

I might be done with the Bulls if Paxson ends up hiring some cheap assistant. I swear the franchise loves to screw the fans over.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:35 PM   #2
dak121
College superstar

Default Re: The cheapskate ******* Reinsdorf is going to blow the coaching search.

Now Aldridge on TNT says that Reinsdorf is reluctant to paying D'Antoni the amount that Skiles got.

It's a damn disgrace to be in a market that big and to have ownership that spendthrift and cheap. Just sell the damn team already Reinsdorf. I can't stand the sheister prick sleazeball.

"Organizations win championships" my ass.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:04 AM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: The cheapskate ******* Reinsdorf is going to blow the coaching search.

What? D'Antoni is a much better coach than Scott Skiles (though I do like Skiles). D'Antoni deserves a deal like Skiles got.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:08 AM   #4
dak121
College superstar

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3386183

Looks like the cheapskate bastard is going to let D'Antoni slip on through to New York. Things like this really makes me wonder if I should remain a Bulls fan. The organization disgusts me so much. From fat**** Krause to the sleazeball sheister Reinsdorf. Those 2 jerkoff pricks had nothing to do with those 6 titles.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

reinsdorf is CHEAP! ALL OF US CHICAGOANS ARE CHEAP! easy come easy go, but not in chicago, we're hard workers that earn every penny and save every penny literally! i know one of the silent minority owners for the white sox/bulls and he's MADDD CHEAP ALSO!

reinsdorf doesnt want to be paying for two coaches, if he does hire dantoni he's lookin at it like he's payin (if dantoni recieves the 6 mil per year he's demading) 11 mill together, next year and something close to 30 mil in the next 4 years, thats huggge money!!!

but i do think its worth doing tho! but reinsdorf is a cheapskate!
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:57 PM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The Cubs are the only team in Chicago not afraid to go out and sign big name players. It sucks that two major teams are owned by a guy who refuses to go after the big names and a GM that makes some bad choices.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: