Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 07-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation
Default Need a highly active manager for a keeper league...

This is our 4th year, it's a 20 team 8 player keeper league and we are looking for a very active manager for at least one of our teams that has been abandoned. By active I mean at LEAST once a week during the off season(a lot of us check in daily) and at LEAST once every couple of days during the season. Basically we are looking for basketball freaks.

This is the team, it has a good base, drafting 6th(out of 20) and hasn't traded away any picks. Might need to make some trades for depth, but there is lots of teams offering right now so get in while you can.

Josh Smith (Atl - SG,SF,PF)
Mike Dunleavy (Ind - SG,SF)
Al Horford (Atl - PF,C)
Brendan Haywood (Was - C)
Ryan Gomes (Min - SF,PF)
Mikki Moore (Sac - PF,C)
Chuck Hayes (Hou - SF,PF)
Nate Robinson (NY - PG,SG)
Maurice Evans (Orl - SG,SF)
Jarrett Jack (Por - PG)
Bostjan Nachbar (NJ - SF)
Randy Foye (Min - PG,SG)
Dan Dickau (LAC - PG)
Stephon Marbury (NY - PG)

PM me if you are interested.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Need a highly active manager for a keeper league...

That team seriously stinks.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That team is horrible. Also I'm intersted.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:34 PM   #4
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

too bad it's not a three player keeper league..cause that's all I see that's worth keeping...
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:20 PM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in this league (Motivated Lebowskis, THAT team stinks). Whomever joins better stick around.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

You gotta remember, 20 teams times 8 keepers equals 160 keepers... you gotta go deep. Gomes, Jack and Foye are keepers on most teams in this league. This league challenges you to know the players past the starters and first man off the bench.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:27 AM   #7
SD Sports Guy
I airball my layups

SD Sports Guy has an OK reputation so far

I can see why that team was abandoned...

Do you get a manager yet? If not, I may be up for the challenge...
SD Sports Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:58 PM   #8
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

We got a manager for this team, but there will probably be a couple more for grabs once we determine who isn't coming back for sure.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:32 PM   #9
rysharps7
Decent playground baller

rysharps7 has an OK reputation so far

I would be interested in joining if you need more. I am also a freak.
rysharps7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: