Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2007, 02:14 AM   #46
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
"You can have them bimbos...I'll keep my women like Flo Jo"- Sir Mix a Lot

U left out the most famous picture of all

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:13 AM   #47
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
Horrible comparison, the ass is one of largest muscles in the body, and it's one of the most visible. Any muscle can increase in size, Biels ass doesnt strike me as the equivalent of a "huge ****".

Serena lifts weights, Kournikova doesnt, Serena is nearly 150lbs, Kournikova isnt even 130lbs. Look at Serena's arms, she's a gym rat, look at Biel in Texas chainsaw massacre, she has big shoulders and defined arms. Using Serena was to point out that she is muscular, just as those pro female body builders, not to their extent, but those women have huge grotesque looking asses that come from weight lifting.

That's exactly what I said, an ass like Biels is possible through hard work, an ass like Cheeroke or Serena's isnt. I even said I'd agree with you if the example at hand was someone like Cheeroke. There's different levels to it, but any woman through hard work can gain a bubble of some form, Biel's ass isnt something amazing, she clearly got that from working out.

As am amateur bodybuilder who has seen trillions of female bodybuilding shows, 99.99 percent of female bodybuilders have no ass at all. This includes figure models and fitness competitors. While working out will give a flat ass some shape, it won't add to the size at all. In fact, gaining muscle there will make it smaller.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: