Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    I'm sure he's f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking invisible in real life.

Some meek, timid Korean dude who moonlights on ISH as a tough-talking, "e-beefing" heavyweight.

yeah and shook u so bad you were trying to find me in RL

this fgt is still mad too

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    If he was actually smart he'd ignore these "e-beef" threads. He enjoys the attention. I don't think he gets enough attention in RL or something.

oh boy rainman yappin again

u obviously can't put 2 and 2 together, or are just real f'n dumb, but i think its pretty obvious by now i don't really let people talk shit or take shots without them taking shots back. u think i'm supposed to ignore weak ass posters trying to call me out, or take random shots? i'm not the poohsee u are on the forum...or in life

turn the other cheek my ass...
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-16-2012 at 06:35 PM.

NBA Superstar

lol here come the redvotes, and yet they still can't seem to put me on ignore

NBA rookie of the year

Godzuki, I got a PM from a user on ISH who claims that he knows who you are.

Just answer this, is your dad 76 years old?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Godzuki, I got a PM from a user on ISH who claims that he knows who you are.

Just answer this, is your dad 76 years old?

millwad, i got a PM from a user that told me u lie 24/7, have a gut the size of a basketball, and wear clothes donated to the homeless in Sweden.

just answer this, whats it like playing semi pro ball with a gut like that? how do u move and dribble? doesn't it hit your gut sometimes? let alone getting low for a crossover where i don't think its possible for you to bend past your stomach.

thoughts?

NBA rookie of the year

Godzuki's dad is 76 years old, guys.

Godzuki himself most be well over 30 years old..

Hell, even if your dad got you when he was 40 years old you'd be 36 years old by now..

NBA Superstar

Godzuki's dad is 76 years old, guys.

Godzuki himself most be well over 30 years old..

was that another lie millwad? i was hoping u'd out me with this PM u got cluing you in as to who i am. you just never stop lying

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    was that another lie millwad? i was hoping u'd out me with this PM u got cluing you in as to who i am. you just never stop lying
    Bro, I got a source with it too..

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=109230

So basically, your dad was 72 years old, 4 years ago, he's 76 years old now. You must be way older than what I previous thought, you're probably 40.

Lol. Millwad just ETHERED himself. Godzuki CAN'T be that Asian kid he always posts a pic of if he's 40

Millfraud!

[COLOR="White"]Watch Millfraud attack my post count and love for Ida now[/COLOR]

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Lol. Millwad just ETHERED himself. Godzuki CAN'T be that Asian kid he always posts a pic of if he's 40

Millfraud!

[COLOR="White"]Watch Millfraud attack my post count and love for Ida now[/COLOR]
    Old news, kiddo.

He later told us that he's korean, that other guy was pinoy so it can't be him and he's way younger than Godzuki.

And it's funny how much you love Godzuki, you're always hanging on his nuts and defending him.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

Millfraud!

Old news, kiddo.

He later told us that he's korean, that other guy was pinoy so it can't be him and he's way younger than Godzuki.

And it's funny how much you love Godzuki, you're always hanging on his nuts and defending him.
    I don't love godzuki at all.
    I just can't stand your lies and Internet bullying. Youre an asshole.

NBA Superstar

Bro, I got a source with it too..

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=109230

So basically, your dad was 72 years old, 4 years ago, he's 76 years old now. You must be way older than what I previous thought, you're probably 40.

lol it makes me laugh how much you all went back and read all of my post history. it must've taken hundreds of hours since i've posted a LOT here between smokee, poodle, and godzuki for the most part, and a lot of wall of txts...u should've just teamed up with dumsby and DFish, just think of how much faster y'all could've done it splitting duties, or even each taking a smokeee, poodle, or godzuki.

anyways who cares how old i am, i've already admitted being immature and a attn whore, you're really not proving much. meanwhile i'll keep clowning your fat ass gut, your constant lying problem, and the way u dress forever. its some sad shit in relation to how u front here....

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    Seems like he's a liar and a creeper.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=271

For once, I'm on your side Godzuki.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    I'm sure he's f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking invisible in real life.

Some meek, timid Korean dude who moonlights on ISH as a tough-talking, "e-beefing" heavyweight.
    WHo cares if he is! I used to enjoy trolling back at him because it lead to funny responses usually. He stopped being as big of an annoying dumbass as he used to be and just started posting like a normal person the past few months and still people bitching and moaning at him. Who cares!