Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Now a Cavs fan again

Default Re: I hope I speak for most Cavs fans, We dont want your bandwagons back

I got no problem admitting it... I don't give a sh-t about Wiggins or Kyrie, never watched a game of Tristan Thompson or Dion Waiters (who the heck are these scrubs anyway). Heck, I think we should trade Wiggins' young and inexperienced ass for Love.

But I'm now back on the Cavs bandwagon because LeBron is back. I'm going to watch all 82 regular season games and all the playoff games of the Cavs. I'm done with the Heat.

GO CAVS!!!!!

Default Re: I hope I speak for most Cavs fans, We dont want your bandwagons back

I'm a Cav fan. Singular. 1 Cav.

Cavs Fan since Peach Baskets.

Stop taking yourself so seriously, nobody cares about your team, they care about Lebron.

Believe it or not, the best player on the planet does have fans.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Been repping Calfs since my boy Ricky Davis took them to the WCF in 2003

Salty salty Nash?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I'm a Cav fan. Singular. 1 Cav.
    This.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Real talk OP

lol moe

Seriously. Get lost you bandwagon morons. Let us diehards have our moment.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Seriously. Get lost you bandwagon morons. Let us diehards have our moment.
    Sure, you're a Cavs fan. We aren't. Don't get it twisted though. We are the REAL LeBron fans. You? Not so much.

You clowns are never going to live down the way you acted when he left.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    LeBron isn't going back there. Stop the delusion. lol
    you lost bro

Banned

I

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Sure, you're a Cavs fan. We aren't. Don't get it twisted though. We are the REAL LeBron fans. You? Not so much.

You clowns are never going to live down the way you acted when he left.
    Wow....congrats. You just so happen to be a fan of a local to CLE born player that is 2/5 and is now playing in the city he originated from. The only thing worse than a Clevelander who burned their Bron jersey is someone that wanted the Miami heat to win and now that Bron has left, doesn't care about the Heat. It's called being a sheep and a follower. You are on the bottom of the pecking order. See bold print below.

Cavs fan who doesn't care for lebron joining the team > (that would be me)
    Cavs fan who embarrasses a traitor after burning their jersey >
    "Heat" fan that rooted for the heat to win last year >
    Stan that follows Bron wherever he goes and talked shit about CLE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2010splash
    I got no problem admitting it... I don't give a sh-t about Wiggins or Kyrie, never watched a game of Tristan Thompson or Dion Waiters (who the heck are these scrubs anyway). Heck, I think we should trade Wiggins' young and inexperienced ass for Love.

But I'm now back on the Cavs bandwagon because LeBron is back. I'm going to watch all 82 regular season games and all the playoff games of the Cavs. I'm done with the Heat.

GO CAVS!!!!!
    how do you stans live with your self? root for your hometown team. if not that, pick that team and stick with it. i think its only in basketball that you see player stans jumping from team to team. never heard of that in football. pretty pittiful if you ask me. team over player always.