Serious playground baller

Default Need to return a pair of XX8 SE's, should I go back to the strore or go through Nike?

I picked up a pair of XX8 SE's at hibbet sports a few months ago and the front zoom air bag compartment is now cracked. I still have the receipt but I've read that nike will also give me a credit. Is that true?

Also if I get another pair is there a good chance this will happen again? I only play once a week and probably played less than 10 times in these

Banned

Default Re: Need to return a pair of XX8 SE's, should I go back to the strore or go through Nike?

Yes you can send it back directly to Nike and they will issue credit. I also had to do this with a pair of jordans that were defective (wish I didnt do it tho). The only problem is that you have to send the shoes to them, then they have to inspect the shoes to see if it is a defect or just normal wear and tear, so it could take awhile. I would go to the store you purchased them from and talk to them about it, they might be able to just swap them out with another pair right then and there, not sure though.