Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: It's BLATANTLY obvious that David Lee is better (much better) than Bosh

The only thing Bosh does better than Lee is be black. This forum is super racist towards white people and underrates them because they are white.

Default Re: It's BLATANTLY obvious that David Lee is better (much better) than Bosh

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Well David Lee and Chris Bosh are both better than Blake Griffin in terms of impact so lets just make that clear.

jesus your obsessed

So Bosh is somehow a worse scorer, because he sacrificed shots to come to Miami? Makes no sense to me.

Lee is a good player for GS but Bosh has a defensive impact that Lee can't compare too. He's a terrible defender. Think on this, Miami would not trade Bosh for Lee but GS would trade Lee for Bosh.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Default Re: It's obvious that David Lee is better (much better) than Bosh

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    ive only seen a couple gsw games this year, but am i the only person who thinks that lee isnt that bad defensively? people talk about him like hes a turnstile, but when ive seen him, he seems decent. he'll never be great, he just doesnt have the lenght, or athleticism, but he seemed to give a shit, an seemed to communicate pretty well.

anybody else think that hes actually an ok defender this year?

but yeah, he def been better than bosh so far this year.
    Definitely agree with you here. Not sure why he gets so much flak for his D.

Future D1 Dad

bosh should've stayed in toronto where he was top dog. kid's career has gone down ever since.

Default Re: It's obvious that David Lee is better (much better) than Bosh

I liked Lee alot when he was a Knick. Double-double machine. I'll always remember Clyde reminding the viewer about 10x in every game that Lee was ambidextrous

I still root for him, he was always underrated, glad to see him balling in GS and for them to be a winning team.

NBA rookie of the year

Bosh's length on defense gives him the edge for me. Bosh is very good at defending the ball screen. And at the end of the day, height and length matters.

Off pure basketball ability, it's close though.

David Lee is as good now as he was during the past three years, and as a good as he was on the Knicks. He hasn't changed one iota, the Warriors recent surge has nothing to do with David Lee.

Regardless of their statistics, Bosh is better at every single aspect of the game.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    David Lee is as good now as he was during the past three years, and as a good as he was on the Knicks. He hasn't changed one iota, the Warriors recent surge has nothing to do with David Lee.

Regardless of their statistics, Bosh is better at every single aspect of the game.
    Lee may or may not be better than Bosh, but he has a lot to do with this surge the Warriors have been on. Lee is a great leader and sets a standard of working hard all the time even when you're losing with no end in sight. No doubt the Warriors came out strong after a tanking season because of D Lee's attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

He's right. Lee isn't better than Bosh in any aspects.

Well except rebounding.

Oh yea and passing.

Oh yea and better post moves.

Oh yea and better at finishing around the basket

Oh yea and he's had more double doubles and has better stats

Oh yea and one more thing Lee slightly outplayed him last night

But i think that's all

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Lee is a good player for GS but Bosh has a defensive impact that Lee can't compare too. He's a terrible defender. Think on this, Miami would not trade Bosh for Lee but GS would trade Lee for Bosh.

GS would not trade Lee for Bosh. Bosh doesn't have the passing ability, the back to the basket scoring, the midrange, or even the rebounding. ON the other hand, Miami would probably be better having Lee than Bosh. It's almost politically incorrect in the NBA to say that Lee is better than Bosh, but the simple facts are obvious. Lee is not only better than Bosh in every single aspect, but beats him every time they match up.

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    GS would not trade Lee for Bosh. Bosh doesn't have the passing ability, the back to the basket scoring, the midrange, or even the rebounding. ON the other hand, Miami would probably be better having Lee than Bosh. It's almost politically incorrect in the NBA to say that Lee is better than Bosh, but the simple facts are obvious. Lee is not only better than Bosh in every single aspect, but beats him every time they match up.

He's not nearly as good a defender, can't put the ball on the floor the way Bosh can, is not as good a shooter as Bosh is. So, right there, you're not right.

Also, Bosh is more suited to leading a team. That's the big thing.

Bosh as first option is superior to Lee,it would be a gargantuan effort to have the same statistical output as the third option.

Imagine Lee's production as third option behind Lebron and Wade?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Lee is not better than Bosh. STOP IT!