Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 04-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Wizards or Cavaliers

Which of these teams would you rather see in the second round? Both teams have given us problems during the season. We've proven that we can beat both though. Me myself would rather see the Cavs. Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison when on is possibly the best duo in the league, and then with the possibility of Gilbert Arenas playing coming off of the bench. The wiz will be a tough matchup. Cavaliers have a solid team, but Wally can be streaky, Rondo matches up well with Delonte although he had some trouble with him up in Seattle. I think Perk is too strong for Big Z and Big Ben won't be able to stop KG. Key Matchup: Paul Pierce vs. Lebron James. I think Ray will probably play off of Wally and help Paul with Lebron.

Who would you rather play?
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wizards or Cavaliers

I don't care. If the Cs are truly Championship-worthy then they shouldn't lose to either team. From here on out, every team will have some match-ups that the Celtics will find tough. The important thing is that the Cs present more and bigger problems to the opposition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison when on is possibly the best duo
Not even close. Good players and all, but Nash, Stoudamire, Pierce/Garnett, Duncan/Ginobili, Boozer and Williams, Paul and West, Bryant and Gasol...I could probably name others too, but the point is, they aren't an elite duo.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

I think we should focus all our attention on the Hawks...
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #4
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
I think we should focus all our attention on the Hawks...

You're right. Make the first step before the second!
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #5
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

My favorite game of the playoffs so far has been the Hawks win last night... it was just nasty.
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:19 AM   #6
Lebowski
Sweden Loves the Green

Lebowski has decent reputation

Way to jinx us ! Lets beat the Hawks first. I feel confident that we will but as Spudjjay said, lets focus on NOW.
Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:58 PM   #7
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I don't care. If the Cs are truly Championship-worthy then they shouldn't lose to either team.

Basically...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:46 AM   #8
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

LOLLLL
WHO SAYS THEY're even gonna get to play the Cavs
lol this team is ****
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop1
LOLLLL
WHO SAYS THEY're even gonna get to play the Cavs
lol this team is ****
In your face!
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: