Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 05-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Bulls - Houston Trade......

i'm not here to hate on any rockets fans on here.........i just wanna get your opinion about a trade..........i don't know if you guys still like tmac on your team considering that he can't get out of the 1st round and how would you guys feel if he was gonna get traded............there's no rumor floating around, but if the bulls were interested on tmac, would you trade him? if so, for on the bulls roster?..........i actually like tmac ever since before.....its just that he picked the magic instead of signing with the bulls.........

what would be a fair deal for you guys?
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
SmackOrH.A.K
Good High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation
Default Re: Bulls - Houston Trade......

Rockets aren't gonna trade Mac...It's been said many time after the series with Utah this season by GM Daryl Mowry and owner Les Alexander that the Rockets will continue to build around T-Mac and Yao. And I don't really see an offer the Bulls can propose to change that.
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:04 AM   #3
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackOrH.A.K
Rockets aren't gonna trade Mac...It's been said many time after the series with Utah this season by GM Daryl Mowry and owner Les Alexander that the Rockets will continue to build around T-Mac and Yao. And I don't really see an offer the Bulls can propose to change that.

I've Always felt that it would be a good idea to trade Yao for Amare+Raja Bell.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:08 AM   #4
ballinforkeeps
Banned

ballinforkeeps has an OK reputation so far

i want both mac n yao to stay but if we had to trade one of them away id choose yao. last 3 seasons hes played half a season, and still hasnt step his game up in the playoffs. but w/e, we'll be healthy next season.

i dont care about tmac not makin it out the first round. hes just a prime example of why teams wont win just cuz they have stars. role players do actually provide some value in the nba.
ballinforkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #5
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

what about luol deng for louis scola and your 1st rounder
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #6
ballinforkeeps
Banned

ballinforkeeps has an OK reputation so far

dayum, luol would be dope to have here. solves our problem w/ not havin a 3rd scorer, and can mos def have a lotta good games in ricks system, BUT, givin up scola and a first rounder is too much.

scolas relentless. hustles like a mofo and can make his own shot. really is like a pitbull. also is a key player in our rebounding system. if would be nice to put deng at the 4 BUT can his body take the punishemtn?

we can have deng come off the bench and have landry/hayes share the 4 spot. im sure landry can boost his minutes up to 25-28, but deng has to play the 4 too, but how? if he can take the punishment then id go for it.

we lose a first roundre but o well. when healthy our team is good enough to contend, and deng will help like a mofo. too bad it wont happen . but its fun to analyze
ballinforkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #7
CAYO
Serious playground baller

CAYO has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX

what would be a fair deal for you guys?

KIRK HINRICH
LUOL DENG
BULLS 08 FIRST ROUND PICK
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:01 AM   #8
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

What do you guys think of this

Houston trades:
Tracy McGrady
Luther Head
1st round Pick

Chicago trades:
Larry Hughes
Ben Gordon
1st round pick (Derrick Rose)

Houston: there was a point that larry hughes was being discussed as a top defender with washington. and he has proven he has an offensive game, just hasnt shown with chicago and cleveland. plus, his salary will prolly make the trade work. Ben Gordon is instant offense off the bench, scoring in bunches. Plus we get Rose, a special point guard can set your franchise in a good position for the next decade.

Chicago: gets t-mac even though injury prone, is really a full package. he can score, has good court vision, and a versatile player. Luther head is dangerous from behind the arch but havent blossomed into an all around player.

Last edited by Jordandunk23 : 06-23-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: