Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Stupid girl man :facepalm

ok guys will not beliveed this.

i find to this i thin ka perfects girl: a very funny to that me , a many laugh , a very pretty , sexed, sexy, man i will say to my bang fk** to her *****. but she have a very funny personality i think that a perfects girl i go to that house to chill that i say to play some games and she say a thing : play SIMS. what fk ** i say that play sims what to you mean that play nba 2k12? she say a that she not play sport game that she suck

BITCH A DO A PRACTISING THEN

and we do a play these game she change fk** babby dipers what fk-** i think my that play some changing diaper and take a shit to toiliet i tlel that a fk * bitch and break up man a sims what a joke

NBA rookie of the year

Repped, your threads are pure quality and it's a huge plus that you don't even know how to spell the country you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    ok guys will not beliveed this.

i find to this i thin ka perfects girl: a very funny to that me , a many laugh , a very pretty , sexed, sexy, man i will say to my bang fk** to her *****. but she have a very funny personality i think that a perfects girl i go to that house to chill that i say to play some games and she say a thing : play SIMS.
    what fk ** i say that play sims what to you mean that play nba 2k12? she say a that she not play sport game that she suck

BITCH A DO A PRACTISING THEN

and we do a play these game she change fk** babby dipers what fk-** i think my that play some changing diaper and take a shit to toiliet i tlel that a fk * bitch and break up man a sims what a joke

Where's the applause guy at for a moment like this?

Go Spurs Go

i wish i knew how to speak shitty english id be trolling yall all day

im gonna learn mandarin and troll the shlt out of asian forums with bad grammar etc

I rule the local playground

Theoo, it's their loss. They're missing out on an excellent catch.

Hope you find a girl who loves NBA2k12 as much as you

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn
    Theoo, it's their loss. They're missing out on an excellent catch.

Hope you find a girl who loves NBA2k12 as much as you
    yes thnx man i think that maybe it wasnt not so bad to play a sims sometime just not play sims to my face but when i watch that she change a baby diper i think what fk** she think that this game that im change dipers think this bitch crazed man

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Repped, your threads are pure quality and it's a huge plus that you don't even know how to spell the country you're from!
    thnx i didnt not wrong spelling.. i dont not know how change that spelling

what fk** man guys i aws to play bball and these chick is do so much yell man bleed my ears and she bricks layup so i go to hers basketb make a 3pt shot and tell to her get out my court man fk**

and then her boyfrend is like what fkk** that your saying and i tell him fk off* these ball court not for that ***** brickings and he hit to my that i have a black eye and bleed nose what fk** these bitches need have a man fight to them i see him again i will kick to his ass man fk** bricks layup

i tell her my to give her number and well sunday i do call her and number doesnt that even fk** work why that girls so stupid that do a fk** number give the wrong numbers ??? she must do a wrong number i try many thing like all 1 number diff and i get only wrong people i try for likea fk** 20 minutses and nothing why that girls so stupid?? man

what fk** man guys i aws to play bball and these chick is do so much yell man bleed my ears and she bricks layup so i go to hers basketb make a 3pt shot and tell to her get out my court man fk**

and then her boyfrend is like what fkk** that your saying and i tell him fk off* these ball court not for that ***** brickings and he hit to my that i have a black eye and bleed nose what fk** these bitches need have a man fight to them i see him again i will kick to his ass man fk** bricks layup

Yo, I'm hurting over here.

I'm in tears....Eternal rep for you Theoo...

ok guys this will make you do facepalm man i was with a girl that ok cute and sexe and she was a little funny we do a lil dates and things . well were gonna play some basketball i always have play basketball a few time a week and in iceland now that is snows .. so that the court is all full with snow. i say that fk** man that a snow will stop my game i will practise just shoting.

i go with hers to the court to do shoting and she complain all fk*** time that a to cold to retarted. i tell her just to a shot its not that fk** cold and well it was cold that the ball go into the snow but that fk** bitch that complain all that time thats is so cold annoy to me make alittles snow stop basketball . and we play HORSE and i do HORSE - 0 win wow she didnt not even try i dont think that she make to the rim always airball complain that fk** cold tat hands are to cold fk ** man wat fk i s what i ask. i dont need ***** girlfriend just that ***** to fk **** u know wat i say man so i break up to her that cant play basketball in fk** snow

Where you been man?

still funny

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Where you been man?
    hey man theres alots of things . i haved alot of school and tnow theres soon christmas holidays to put the posting to 100% posts !!! and that the loockout was fk** boring i didnt not have posts ideas and all that is talk about lockout no nba season that do depressing man so i didnt do many postings but i go ish almost everyday to see news . you will not see the excitement to me now!!!! NBA IS START AGAIN!!! thats have me so pump up to watch the NBA i will just say merrey christmas anda happy MAIMI V DALLAS ON 25!!!! oh godness