Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 04-05-2007, 11:39 PM   #31
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation
Default Re: the I hate Jose Barea

I like Barea. He seems like he has a lot of improvement possiblities.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:17 AM   #32
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
that would be all of them...

size might be the reason that Oden gets taken before Durant...

a large part of the NFL combine is just taking measurements of the players size...

I would thing that a scout would have to be an idiot if he didn't take size into consideration

Position is the reason that Oden will get picked before Durant, most teams now need a 7'0 center with post moves. Not many teams need a 6'9-6'10 Small Forward more then they need a good center.

NFL is very different to the NBA. In the NBA you can be undersized and still be effective, thats not the case in NFL, unless you're big and strong then you really have no chance at playing in the NFL as a tackler or defensive player. (I Don't know positions, i don't follow the NFL)
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 10:48 PM   #33
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Who was 2nd leading score for the mavs against the jazz? Barea.

Suck on that
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 10:50 PM   #34
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yea JJ looked pretty good last night. I think he solidified his usefulness as an emergency 3rd PG
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 11:26 AM   #35
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

uh yeah...
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:52 PM   #36
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Pape Sow was gonna be an all-star in this league and so was Uros Slokar and that's why the raptors had them - but both of them refused to sign, because they want to have fair competition - with them in the game, the other team is easily out-dueled...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:40 AM   #37
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tt

Last edited by kentatm : 11-13-2007 at 10:05 AM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: