Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-29-2010, 02:07 AM   #1
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here
Default Matt Bouldin is who the Bulls should target

He was on their summer league squad and is bigger, stronger, just a deadly a shooter, and can play the point; All the things they wanted in Redick, this guy can do and probably has more potential. If they were willing to slightly over pay Redick, I don't see how they can pass up Bouldin is almost the same player, but a lot cheaper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGP1AqW681k

If Bulls don't pick him up (though they definitely should), I hope he gets signed by someone.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation
Default Re: Matt Bouldin is who the Bulls should target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
He was on their summer league squad and is bigger, stronger, just a deadly a shooter, and can play the point; All the things they wanted in Redick, this guy can do and probably has more potential. If they were willing to slightly over pay Redick, I don't see how they can pass up Bouldin is almost the same player, but a lot cheaper.

If Bulls don't pick him up (though they definitely should), I hope he gets signed by someone.

Ahhhh NO!!! He can't dribble, pass, or shoot consistently enough right now to be on a NBA roster. From what I saw he didnt really move well with or without the ball in summer league. Sorry to say another unathletic white guy who better become a deadly shooter if he ever wants to make it in this league....
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board
Default Re: Matt Bouldin is who the Bulls should target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk

Did you watch our summer league games? No way Bouldin should find his way onto any team in the league especially not our Bulls.

Defensively he was way too slow, couldn't move his feet quick enough to stay in front of anybody, and people were driving right past him almost at will.

Offensively his ball handling ability is no where near where it needs to be for him to be able to play the point. Way to slow in bringing the ball up the court and he struggled to get it across half court whenever a defender put some pressure on him. He wasn't good in moving without the ball to get himself open. Even if he was his shot isn't that accurate to begin with.

I saw nothing from this kid that makes me think he'll be able to get signed from any NBA team. Maybe one day he'll prove me wrong and i'll be happy for him and admit I was wrong but I doubt it.

Too slow, too unathletic, not a good enough ball handler, and not even that good of a shooter.

Both Lucas and McClinton proved to be more promising.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: