Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 11-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #1
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Rose's Intramural Basketball League Thread!

Sup guys. Yeah I'm coaching an intramural basketball team, trying to get to be an assistant on the real basketball team at my school. Any advice anyone on any plays or anything? defense? etc? Maga I expect some good indepth shit!

Also I may have to suit up some games. So I'll post my flashy numbers as well.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:11 AM   #2
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rose's Intramural Basketball League Thread!

Also TennesseeFan you're more than welcome to come play for me!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
J21
Can barely lace up my sneakers

J21 has no real reputation yet.

good luck rose, when's your next game?
J21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
Rose
nanu nanu

We start scrimmaging early in december, it's just basically pick up games, so each team knows what the other team is gonna do. And if guys want to play but haven't signed up for a team for whatever reason, they can see what's up, what the rules are etc etc. The first real game is January 20? I believe. But there's about 15 scrimmages that we have arranged already. Most teams are doing about 12.

and thanks man!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i wish u had a player like me on da squad
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
Rose
nanu nanu

So basically, my team needs bigs. Because we keep getting ****ed up around the rim, so I'm trying to find someone who's got size. But anyways kinda funny story...

So we were getting smoked by these guys, but I had an awesome layup on this one guy, and he was like I'm getting you back. But I blocked the **** out of his three on the other end. And then we had a missed bucked. And they set up their halfcourt and this guy catches it from the three point line, and he's like gonna power it in on my face, like he knows what's gonna happen, but I decide to challenge him anyways because I knew we were gonna lose. And everyone could tell I was gonna get postered soooo damn bad. But then I contested it and jumped at the right time to where when he dunked he lost control and the ball just rolled allll the way around the rim and off.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

DWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

coachin aint eZ
DWRIGHTWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: