Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Frank Vogel/Larry Bird: Paul George projected to start at power forward

I feel im reiterating what's already been said in this thread (or should have been said). Offense wont be the issue with this sort of line up. Hell, you could throw 5 guards out there and be able to constantly put up numbers. It's the other side of the floor that causes issues.

Granted, theres not many brute strength 4s in the east (let alone the league), but any coach with half a brain will know to keep giving the ball down low and having their 4 bang against george. Do that for 82 games a season, and his body is going to be tired and possibly injury prone.

but hey, Indiana will be putting up numbers.

a back court of Hill, Ellis, and George will be able to score. A stretch 4 helps open the lane for Ellis and Hill, but asking george to play that spot isnt a must. I dont know who their starting 4 is at this point, if its not george. but i have always thought boozer could be a nice, cheap bench piece for them, that can score and rebound (but nothing beyond that)

and where is blatche playing next season? if not already with BKN or MIA, bird should be calling his agent and figuring out a deal
    Last edited by Levity; 09-25-2015 at 02:55 PM.