Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Vander Blue deserves training camp invite

I said for a while that Curry just needed a chance. He was putting up such good shooting numbers in the D-League it just made sense. The Pistons were one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the league this season. They were looking at all these D-League guys for their 3rd string PG position. I couldn't understand why they wouldn't look at him. Heck, every team today wants 3 point shooing lol. At some point teams will catch on to adding the best D-league players. Dallas was smart.

Default Re: Vander Blue deserves training camp invite

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I said for a while that Curry just needed a chance. He was putting up such good shooting numbers in the D-League it just made sense. The Pistons were one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the league this season. They were looking at all these D-League guys for their 3rd string PG position. I couldn't understand why they wouldn't look at him. Heck, every team today wants 3 point shooing lol. At some point teams will catch on to adding the best D-league players. Dallas was smart.
    Yes, Including the Lakers, I am sorry for being redundant but let me just say again that the Lakers need to find the best shot doctor. Clarkson actually regressed, Russell stayed the same at 35% while Randle barely improved. Yes Ingram learned the nuances of the game,but he basicaly stayed paltry at 29% AFTER the allstar.
    They wasted their first round pick on Anthony Brown who NEVER found his shot, even tried Yi Jian Lian but both were failures. Reggie Miller again gave so much credit to Chip Engelland for the much better shooting accuracy of Kawhi.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Trade Machine

I proposed a trade to bring in Paul George and Hassan Whiteside. Magic should definitely be doing business with Pat Riley and the Miami Heat this offseason, so this is somewhat realistic.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=k6taqx4

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Trade Machine

Quote Originally Posted by kkinchen
    I proposed a trade to bring in Paul George and Hassan Whiteside. Magic should definitely be doing business with Pat Riley and the Miami Heat this offseason, so this is somewhat realistic.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=k6taqx4
    Why would anybody take on Bosh's contract, especially when he's going to end up off the cap for the Heat anyhow?? Plus why would Miami just give up their best player after they had a season where they played far better than anyone thought they would? There's nothing realistic about that trade to me.

Default Re: David Nwaba and the NBA draft

all signs are pointing towards the lakers drafting lonzo ball and jordan bell in this upcoming draft. I love it. add those guys to randle, ingram, paul george, and that would make a really interesting look for us.

Ball/Ingram/George/Randle/Bell

That could be special with Ball orchestrating that group of athletes. Watch out.

That would be like Tom Brady with 4 Gronkowski's.

Default Lonzo Ball 2k17 Laker mix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CLNogxu4wU

This video is the most exciting thing on the whole world wide web to me right now. Check this out.....