Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Clevelands losing streak has finally broken the record.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Same guy who took four steps and didn't get a traveling call? Come on, man... That potential goaltending was damn close and it was with the game on the line. Very few officials are going to make that call.

What were the other atrocious calls that Blake found so noteworthy, because I watched the whole game and nothing really stood out. I'd like a run-down of specific plays.

I really dislike whining, especially from players and especially in games where they probably didn't deserve to win.
    Over the back non call on Gomes at the end of the 4th quarter when he had position on the board and got pushed for it, the multitude of loose ball foul calls that borderlined on phantom... and the goal tend non call of course. Oh can't forget that 3 in OT Foye almost got that was in rim and bounced out where 2 defenders were making contact with him. As I said before.. Cleveland deserved it, outplayed the Clippers, wanted it more.. and good for them.. but it doesn't mean there isn't any truth to Blake's statement. If you watched Blake every game and follow all his interviews and news like I do.. you'd understand he's NOT one to complain.

For him to complain about this means it's pretty legit because it's very out of character. Cleveland should of won this regardless with how they played but not sure why refs decided to start handing them the game at the end of the 4th quarter in an otherwise very fairly officiated game.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Over the back non call on Gomes at the end of the 4th quarter when he had position on the board and got pushed for it, the multitude of loose ball foul calls that borderlined on phantom... and the goal tend non call of course. Oh can't forget that 3 in OT Foye almost got that was in rim and bounced out where 2 defenders were making contact with him. As I said before.. Cleveland deserved it, outplayed the Clippers, wanted it more.. and good for them.. but it doesn't mean there isn't any truth to Blake's statement. If you watched Blake every game and follow all his interviews and news like I do.. you'd understand he's NOT one to complain.

For him to complain about this means it's pretty legit because it's very out of character. Cleveland should of won this regardless with how they played but not sure why refs decided to start handing them the game at the end of the 4th quarter in an otherwise very fairly officiated game.
    How come people complain about refs in the NBA whenever their team loses? I'd put money on there never being a game that fans did not complain about refs in. Fairly annoying.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Clevelands losing streak has finally broken the record. Where does the losing end?

Quote Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
    What a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking ridiculous theory.
    You do realize that Elin was very famous, especially in Europe, BEFORE she married Tiger?

She was a nanny! Her fame was tied to Tiger. Its not as if she had her own success like Gisele Bunchen or anything.

Not airballing my layups anymore ZGalifianakis's Avatar

Default Re: Clevelands losing streak has finally broken the record. Where does the losing end?

Quote Originally Posted by ZGalifianakis
    They will win against the Clippers, Griffin will stat pad as usual
    I called it first

I don't know why people are complaining about the block not being called a goal-tend. I've watch the instant replay of it on ESPN like 10 times and every time I watch it the ball is still going up when it's blocked.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZGalifianakis
    I called it first
    How does a hustle player stat pad? If he was a stat padder he would of have at least 3-4 triple doubles by now. 3 games he was at 7 assists to end the 3rd quarter and stayed there rest of game.. and 1 game he had 8 assists to start 4th quarter and finished with 8. He's CLEARLY not stat padding dude.

Gotta admit, the Cavs got really lucky in the end. The non goaltend call on Hickson, and Baron's tough 3 that rimmed out.
    But then again, the basketball gods see everything. They helped Cleveland when they needed it the most. Well Done!

Banned

Default Re: Clevelands losing streak has finally broken the record. Where does the losing end

too bad cavs won, i wanted to see them try to beat wiz when wiz on the ROAD

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Clevelands losing streak has finally broken the record. Where does the losing end

Quote Originally Posted by DWRIGHTWAY
    too bad cavs won, i wanted to see them try to beat wiz when wiz on the ROAD
    Who are you and how do you have such a remarkable reputation?

Not airballing my layups anymore

who gives a *** lol
    but ya, the wizards beat cle away, so we broke their away record too.

can the clevelend beat there losing record again ??? lets see

Not airballing my layups anymore ZGalifianakis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    can the clevelend beat there losing record again ??? lets see
    I don't know depends if they play the Clippers in the near future ???

Banned

2-0 against Los Angeles in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
    2-0 against Los Angeles in a week.
    I at your avatar!