Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 10-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #1
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far
Default When Balkman Comes Back.

when he comes back he has to be in the rotation. if the reports are true that nate is going to be the first gaurd comin off the bench, then they absolutely need balkman to get the minutes. they dont need to try to score 100+ a game to win. i thought mardy would be the guy that would be the first guard comin of the bench. but with all the offensive fire power on the squad they need balkman's defense. the line up has to be balanced.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:19 AM   #2
Thaihoops
I airball my layups

Thaihoops has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: When Balkman Comes Back.

I agree, he and Lee are going to be really great off the bench but I wouldn't mind seeing one them starting.

I think both have improving offensive games as well.

Th
Thaihoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:25 AM   #3
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

The Knicks biggest problem should only be that there are too many players playing well, like it was tonight against the 76ers. Mardy returned with a vengeance (four steals) Nate scored back-to-back 20 point games, and even Nichols hit for 10 points, including two threes.

I hope they keep Nichols and dump Jerome (Jessie) James.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:24 AM   #4
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

I think Chandler was possibly the steal of the draft.

I also think Nichols will be a player eventually.

They had very poor chemistry with Marbury, Crawford, Jefferies, Z Bo and Curry last night. Although Jefferies played hard, I still feel he's better as a 4/5.

This team has a lot of talent and it seems Isiah is putting emphasis on defense and the team is responding.

I think they could have easily buried the 76ers.

I was disappointed with Curry, he reverted back to dropping the shoulder when he goes to the basket.

They will a better team with Balkman getting minutes off the bench.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:09 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Has anyone noticed how Crawford blends in so well with the big men?
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:27 PM   #6
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Has anyone noticed how Crawford blends in so well with the big men?

Although Crawford is an excellent play-maker, he seems to disappear offensively at times. He may be too unselfish and is not having a very good preseason.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #7
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldknickfan
Although Crawford is an excellent play-maker, he seems to disappear offensively at times. He may be too unselfish and is not having a very good preseason.

What is doing is building chemistry with the bigs. He knows they are to get that ball and go to work.

I can live with that. He is working within the game plan.

Yes his offense is suffering some in these games. But most importantly he is developing into the team player that the team needs.

His offense will be off some nights.

Just keep feeding the post.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: