Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Guys that have done ****..

I've done analll with my girl, just lately I've been taking dumps and I wonder mhm, I wonder if she or any other girl is taking a dump similar to the way I do, or mhm does she look at her poop the way I do before I flush or what her poop would look like. Just it's a freakish thought I want out of my head like what if she forgets to not wipe her ass properly or recklessly or just happens she finished taking a huge monster shit earlier and were here doing analll.

Has anyone here done analll? Do you like it? Any bad experiences with analll? Honestly if my girl were to ever shit on my dick I would probably throw my lungs up and I just don't want it to get to that point because I like ass very much.
    Last edited by Draz; 06-25-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Default Re: Guys that have done ****..

I've personally have never been interested in doing it and I've never been a with a girl that wanted to do it. Personally I would feel like I was hurting them or something. Just seems like something uncomfortable even though there are women that get obvious pleasure out of it.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I've personally have never been interested in doing it
    Me neither, honestly.

It's just I hope curiousity doesn't kill the cat lol.

I did once in the heat of the moment kinda thing. It really hurt her for a few days. I felt like shit (no pun intended) and never tried it again. I went out with a chick late last year/early this year who was willing to give it a go, but I broke up with her before we could.

But yeah, you only ever wanna try it with someone who is clean (has sanitary habits). And if it's something that'll get in your head like that, simply don't do it. It's not for you. Not saying I'm some expert at ****ing chicks in the asshole, but you shouldn't try things like that if you're the kinda person who'll let it **** with your head. That's just looking for reasons to **** up your relationship.
    Last edited by nightprowler10; 06-25-2011 at 01:38 AM.

My goal in life is to keep poop from touching my dick, and so far I am accomplishing my goal.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    I did once in the heat of the moment kinda thing. It really hurt her for a few days. I felt like shit (no pun intended) and never tried it again. I went out with a chick late last year/early this year who was willing to give it a go, but I broke up with her before we could.

But yeah, you only ever wanna try it with someone who is clean (has sanitary habits). And if it's something that'll get in your head like that, simply don't do it. It's not for you. Not saying I'm some expert at ****ing chicks in the asshole, but you shouldn't try things like that if you're the kinda person who'll let it **** with your head. That's just looking for reasons to **** up your relationship.
    for some reason this made me probably because it made me imagine someone trying to represent themselves/introduce themselves as an expert at ****ing chicks in the asshole

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy
    My goal in life is to keep poop from touching my dick, and so far I am accomplishing my goal.
    I feel you. I been with my girl nearly two years now and if I ever see she gave me a shit stick I'll drop her in a minute

real talk though just dam all I used to want is ass but dam after someone posted on the OTC forums about how big this one girls ass was and how she couldn't wipe her ass after taking a shit that's how big it were it had me thinking. Like what if she has shifty panties or she likes squeezing shit in her butt like I do.

I swear imma get what's coming for me mayne lol

Quote Originally Posted by mcrd101
    for some reason this made me probably because it made me imagine someone trying to represent themselves/introduce themselves as an expert at ****ing chicks in the asshole

I just mean it as a general rule for doing nasty things with your girl. If it's gonna get in your head and you lose respect for her or something, it's not worth trying.

Lol word! Your right.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

where's pete?

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy

-------

And I really hate the idea of fvcking someone in the ass. I don't even watch that shit in p0rn.

College superstar

Not done it. It's not my list of sex acts to do. I'm just not interested in doing a girl up the shitter. I'm happy with the pleasurable scuff of a ***** and oral.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I feel you. I been with my girl nearly two years now and if I ever see she gave me a shit stick I'll drop her in a minute

Not a fan of ****, but if she wants it, I give it to her. Just for her sake, lube or spit please gentlemen....Carry on..

Oh and, If i pulled out and had shit on my dick, I wouldn't kick her ass...She's just gonna have to suck it off for us to be even.