High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Please cut Sacre

Sacre and Holmes are obvious cuts. I think Anthony Brown and Michael Frazier II should be sent to our d-league affiliate, the Defenders.

Leaving us with the greatest basketball team ever assembled.

Russell/Clarkson/Bryant/Randle/Hilbert
    Huerta/Williams/Young/Kelly/Black
    J.Brown/Nance Jr/MWP/Bass/Upshaw

Its ShowTime.... once again.

Default Re: Please cut Sacre

Anthony Brown isn't going anywhere, Byron loves his defense. I really hope Sacre gets cut, but it is more likely that Upshaw gets cut along with Jabari Brown. Before I was talking about how I wanted both to stay, but tbh I don't mind Upshaw getting cut. He is too raw, can't catch the ball properly, can't rebound properly (ball slipped out his hands on like 3 rebounds last night), and is just dumb...clanked a dunk as well. Time in the Dleague will serve him well, however idk if we will be seeing much if any of him in the NBA.

Jabari Brown was one of my favorites from last season, so it will be sad seeing him go, but he will stay in the league for sure.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/151020_frazierUpshaw

So.... they waived Upshaw, meaning that Sacre will probably remain on the squad as a 3rd string C.

The front office was doing just a good job, up until this decision

NBA lottery pick

The only reason that made sense for Sacre even being in the NBA was he was a late 2nd round pick on a cheap contract. He didn't impress me when I watched him play in college and he really doesn't now. It's only a matter of time before he's over seas playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Asiantastic
    http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/151020_frazierUpshaw

So.... they waived Upshaw, meaning that Sacre will probably remain on the squad as a 3rd string C.

The front office was doing just a good job, up until this decision
    Sacre's contract is guaranteed, meaning even if they waived him they would have to pay him. That and Upshaw is nothing better than him, so it isn't a bad move at all...not like either would of been rotation players.

Not airballing my layups anymore Da Kobester's Avatar

This canadian cholo is the luckiest player in the nba despite his inability to ball he somehow made it to the nba in 2012 draft as the 60th pick in the 2nd round coz sacrap has a love affair going on with someone in the lakers fo. Evidently sacrap remains on the roster after all the cuts going into his 4th year. It's gonna be another long year for the lakers in the sacrap era.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Kobester
    This canadian cholo is the luckiest player in the nba despite his inability to ball he somehow made it to the nba in 2012 draft as the 60th pick in the 2nd round coz sacrap has a love affair going on with someone in the lakers fo. Evidently sacrap remains on the roster after all the cuts going into his 4th year. It's gonna be another long year for the lakers in the sacrap era.
    sigh, hopefully we can sign Upshaw to D-Fenders and get him half through the season