Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #31
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Post Re: Paxson's Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Dominate the East you r delusional. You need a super star first. TT and Noah need to gain some weight first. Time TT has been in the league for at least 3 seasons i think he has had enough time. The bulls are garbage and will continue to be for a long time. I dont see the bulls being top 4 in the east in the next 5 years..

I think Rose will be able to develop into a superstar, but it will take a couple years, and you can't say that 3 seasons is enough for TT to completely develop. If he had stayed in college, he would have graduated this season and just been drafted. You gotta give him at least two more years to show what he is capable of.

Quote:
Look at New Jersey they are wheeling and dealing and making their team better through a great draft. Acquiring draft picks and giving up pieces they dont see in their plan. They are setting themselves up for a run the bulls need to take some notes....

And what have the Bulls been doing the past 5 years? How many FAs have we signed that are currently major parts of the team? Deng - drafted, Hinrich - drafted, Gordon - drafted, TT - drafted, Rose - drafted, Noah - drafted, Sefolosha - drafted, Nocioni - basically drafted...
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #32
drwax26
High School Starter

Default Re: Paxson's Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
I think Rose will be able to develop into a superstar, but it will take a couple years, and you can't say that 3 seasons is enough for TT to completely develop. If he had stayed in college, he would have graduated this season and just been drafted. You gotta give him at least two more years to show what he is capable of.

And what have the Bulls been doing the past 5 years? How many FAs have we signed that are currently major parts of the team? Deng - drafted, Hinrich - drafted, Gordon - drafted, TT - drafted, Rose - drafted, Noah - drafted, Sefolosha - drafted, Nocioni - basically drafted...

The bulls have shown very little for all these lottery picks we have on the team. I just wanna see them make a turn in the right direction and i dont see that right now. These are all drafted and none have panned out into superstars or even close. They r all role players we need a good acquisition like a Josh Smith. Id rather pay him 10mil a yr if ATL doesnt. He is better and younger than Deng.

Last edited by drwax26 : 07-23-2008 at 12:49 PM.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #33
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20

all the great teams ( Boston being the ONLY exception the last 15 years, but they still DRAFTED Paul Pierce, who is the best player on that team) have been built from the draft! think about it... Bulls ( Michael/Scottie, Spurs ( Duncan, Parker, Ginobili), Houston ( Olojuwan This isn't MLB... there is no free agency. after 5 years.. the true superstars are always locked up by the team that drafted them... who is left? crappy players like Maggette... so we just have to hope Rose and Tyrus develop... there aren't any true superstar players available now... that's why I keep using 2010.. we can go after Wade, Amare or Lebron since we will have the cap space...

Last edited by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST : 07-23-2008 at 03:06 PM.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:13 PM   #34
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

Quote:
The bulls have shown very little for all these lottery picks we have on the team. I just wanna see them make a turn in the right direction and i dont see that right now. These are all drafted and none have panned out into superstars or even close. They r all role players we need a good acquisition like a Josh Smith. Id rather pay him 10mil a yr if ATL doesnt. He is better and younger than Deng.

Smith is actually the same age as Deng, but yes I agree. Smith is a bit better and much more exciting. Chicago fans deserve to see the type of excitement Smith can bring playing along side Rose. That is a dynamic duo that will make people excited about the Bulls again.

I also believe that Smith is much tougher mentally than Deng and that is something the Bulls really need.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #35
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

i love the bulls. always have and always will. but im getting a little frustrated at our current situation. we havent been a really good team in a really long time. and i feel as if we had plenty of oppurtunities to do so and we just missed out. and i feel like this offseason we are doing the same thing- missing out. i understand patience but i think we've been patient enough. we need to see something done. we've seen nothing. all we did was draft derrick rose. and as good as that may be we've done nothing else. signed no one. resigned no one. and traded for no one. whats going on?
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: