Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: how can anyone take the NBA seriously after that counted bucket by irving?

If the ball doesnt touch the ground after the foul its a continuation.

You should be blaming gibson for not giving any kind of effort to stop kyrie from getting such an easy and 1. He should of wrapped him up after the whistle. Low BBIQ play by Gibson

Default Re: how can anyone take the NBA seriously after that counted bucket by irving?

Quote Originally Posted by WadeBronDonJuan
    So if the NBA is rigged, who's bright idea was it to make the NBA Finals go only 5 games and have the SPURS beat the HEAT?

You see, your whole argument just got sh*t on with one question.

Stuff happens. Bad calls get made. But overall, the team that deserves to win, almost always win.
    You can rig a game and still lose ya know?

Its not like its an exact science. Nobody knew the Heat would completely roll over and take it up the ass like they did.

Oh the Bealsanity

Continuation is wack....
    Last edited by GatorKid117; 11-01-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Those are the rules and here is another example although this one did not take as long to develop.

http://youtu.be/M4FgJKCxbV8?t=2m34s

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

im not even a bulls fan, I wanted cavs to win but im also a realist, they certainly didn't deserve to win.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Whether it's a good rule or not is irrelevant. By the rule book, that is continuation and Kyrie deserves the three point play. I don't get why people are whinging about this. It was the correct call.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    im not even a bulls fan, I wanted cavs to win but im also a realist, they certainly didn't deserve to win.
    How you "deserve" to win a basketball game? WTF man??? Id be glad to see your explanation on this.
    Its not a ****ing soccer game where 1 goal can make you winner. Its a ****ing basketball game where teams are scoring over 100 points. Cavs were up whole game and you are saying they didnt deserve it. How pathetic life for a Bulls fan must be seeing Lebron beat you year after year after year, and you still act like tough guys, and the guy still beats you, and it will be like that till retirement. Get a life shithead.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    How you "deserve" to win a basketball game? WTF man??? Id be glad to see your explanation on this.
    Its not a ****ing soccer game where 1 goal can make you winner. Its a ****ing basketball game where teams are scoring over 100 points. Cavs were up whole game and you are saying they didnt deserve it. How pathetic life for a Bulls fan must be seeing Lebron beat you year after year after year, and you still act like tough guys, and the guy still beats you, and it will be like that till retirement. Get a life shithead.

Woah calm down.

We are more concerned about injuries than if we can beat Cleveland in the playoffs.

The call seemed strange when I first saw it being so far out from the basket, but I'm more disappointed taj didn't wrap him up.

Anyways, 2nd game of the season, long way to go.

Tough loss sure, but don't blame it on the refs, that was the correct call.

ur telling me to get a life, i posted one sentence and u posted an essay of rage. Now thats what I call rich. Also your reading comprehension is a little off considering I mentioned in the very post you responded too that I wanted the cavs to win so how do you figure I am a bulls fan. Bulls deserved to win because the Cavs showed no guts in that last quarter and only won because of the whistle.

UMAD

Bulls own damn fault it happened, Taj single-handedly cost them the game in crunch time with his stupid fouls...

I think there was like 27 seconds left in the game and they had 10+ seconds on the clock in the 4th, they go for a quick mid-range jumper and miss, Irving gets the and-1 to tie the game... if they just ran the clock out and took a buzzer shot, maybe the Cavs are not in the position to win? Or how about fouling before they take a shot to send them to the line for 2 FTs and force them to foul you?

Bad execution down the stretch, no way around it.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    ur telling me to get a life, i posted one sentence and u posted an essay of rage. Now thats what I call rich. Also your reading comprehension is a little off considering I mentioned in the very post you responded too that I wanted the cavs to win so how do you figure I am a bulls fan. Bulls deserved to win because the Cavs showed no guts in that last quarter and only won because of the whistle.

UMAD
    No Im not mad. Im just amazed how stupid all of Bulls fans are. Every game that you lose to Lebron' team, every series every ****ing year you have some excuse for it. Its getting sad now. The same thing happens when somebodys comparing some player to Jordan. You just go full butthurt mode and cant accept the facts. And right now, the fact is that your team isnt beating Lebron till he retires.

So shity people didnt deserve Jordan in their teams history at the first place. You are right there on top with Kobetards as the most stupid and butthurt fans right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    That play will be uploaded, you can rewatch it, it was the right call, Gibson on the Bulls fell the fuark asleep it's his own damn fault. Kyrie so slippery on that play he even fooled you poor Bulls fans ayyy lmaoo. Stay safe in Chiraq tonight
    OP's play was the right call, but the refs handed Cleveland the win. no question about it

No Im not mad. Im just amazed how stupid all of Bulls fans are. Every game that you lose to Lebron' team, every series every ****ing year you have some excuse for it. Its getting sad now. The same thing happens when somebodys comparing some player to Jordan. You just go full butthurt mode and cant accept the facts. And right now, the fact is that your team isnt beating Lebron till he retires.

So shity people didnt deserve Jordan in their teams history at the first place. You are right there on top with Kobetards as the most stupid and butthurt fans right now.

Okc has an NBA team and Seattle do not.

Deal with it asswipe.

well thats just like, you know, your opinion...mannn