Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I'm guessing Sony totally turned things around and won the sales battle
    the latest articles had xbox killing it recently, sony shipped less consoles to the western regions and more to asia whereas xbox has flooded the western market and ignored asia. Their both about the same at this point, just look at the exclusives and pick whichever console has more games you want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by phelix2000

HDMI IN for Cable - Yes, you can plug your cable box into your Xbox and it does integrate. However, there are a few key features missing which include the inability to view DVR. You cannot record or view your DVR shows. This kind of renders the integration somewhat useless as you cannot use a feature you pay more for.
    What cable provider do you have? I have Cox and I'm able to do all these things from my Xbox.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    What cable provider do you have? I have Cox and I'm able to do all these things from my Xbox.
    OneGuide enables you to control your TV, cable or satellite box, and AV receiver with your Xbox One. It does not control DVR capabilities or other advanced features of your home entertainment system.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-o...shoot-oneguide

Not sure how you are doing controlling your DVR with your Xbox One as MSFT has stated it doesnt work. ATT is my provider.

Honestly I'm waiting a bit longer for the new Gen consoles to get some burn in first.

I just got my xbox one. I got DR3 and Killer Instinct. Both next gen consoles secured

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I just got my xbox one. I got DR3 and Killer Instinct. Both next gen consoles secured
    dr3 is fun, pick up ryse too. Ignore the bias reviews and actually play it on a difficulty higher than easy (you do need to complete the quick times to survive on higher difficulties, something the "professional" reviews sites missed completely on their easy mode deadline run throughs) and it's a fun game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    dr3 is fun, pick up ryse too. Ignore the bias reviews and actually play it on a difficulty higher than easy (you do need to complete the quick times to survive on higher difficulties, something the "professional" reviews sites missed completely on their easy mode deadline run throughs) and it's a fun game.
    how far are you in it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    how far are you in it.
    finished it a couple of times. haven't done much of the online play though just 3-4 co-op gladiator battles. I was expecting it to suck based on the media reviews but other people i knew kept saying it was good and i ended up really liking it. It's not a deep game but it's a fun experience.

Love Live Life

finished it a couple of times. haven't done much of the online play though just 3-4 co-op gladiator battles. I was expecting it to suck based on the media reviews but other people i knew kept saying it was good and i ended up really liking it. It's not a deep game but it's a fun experience.
    I think I might check this out. I know it was $39 on live over the weekend.

Is it repetitive? That's what I heard mostly about this game.

Is DR3 worth it? I played the demo but I didn't spend too much time on it.

I'm looking to get some new games cause all I have right now is BF4 and 2K14

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    I think I might check this out. I know it was $39 on live over the weekend.

Is it repetitive? That's what I heard mostly about this game.

Is DR3 worth it? I played the demo but I didn't spend too much time on it.

I'm looking to get some new games cause all I have right now is BF4 and 2K14
    Do you like other beat em up action style games? There's not much depth to it but I didn't find myself thinking it was any more repetitive than any other action game. One thing I liked about it was that it didn't feel like it was being artificially lengthened with boring sections (tomb raider had this abit).

Dead rising 3 is worth it, probably the best next gen game out right now imo.

I really wish ryse had come pre installed on the xbox one though.

Love Live Life

Do you like other beat em up action style games? There's not much depth to it but I didn't find myself thinking it was any more repetitive than any other action game. One thing I liked about it was that it didn't feel like it was being artificially lengthened with boring sections (tomb raider had this abit).

Dead rising 3 is worth it, probably the best next gen game out right now imo.

I really wish ryse had come pre installed on the xbox one though.
    Yeah I do. How's the online? I think I might get it if they still have it for $39

X-Box One owners, how do you guys feel about the controller? I know the opinion on the DualShock4 is all positive, and personally, it has become my favorite controller all-time in just the month and a half I have been using it. I briefly got to fiddle with an XBone controller without any gameplay going on, and I really didn't like the size change, it has to be smaller than the 360's and the PS4's, unless I got the wrong impression. I refuse to give an honest opinion on it though, can't give final judgement on a controller from how to feels at first touch.

Banned

if ur planning on getting an xbox one.

might as well wait till march 11

and get the titanfall xbox one bundle

same price, but you get titanfall for free

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    X-Box One owners, how do you guys feel about the controller? I know the opinion on the DualShock4 is all positive, and personally, it has become my favorite controller all-time in just the month and a half I have been using it. I briefly got to fiddle with an XBone controller without any gameplay going on, and I really didn't like the size change, it has to be smaller than the 360's and the PS4's, unless I got the wrong impression. I refuse to give an honest opinion on it though, can't give final judgement on a controller from how to feels at first touch.
    easily the best controller I've ever used. The size isn't really any smaller than the 360, it is lighter though and maybe my one complaint would be that it could have a little more weight to it. Everything just feels so natural using it for me though, the thumbsticks are by far my favourite from any device too. I also wish they'd put a battery indicator on the controller rather than having it on the screen.

Myself I've only used the ps4 controller a few times and while it shits all over the ps3's controller (hated that thing) it's still behind the xbox ones for my comfort levels. I plan on getting a ps4 next year when some more exclusives that interest me are released for it, the controller is more than good enough I just prefer the xboxs ones.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    if ur planning on getting an xbox one.

might as well wait till march 11

and get the titanfall xbox one bundle

same price, but you get titanfall for free
    i read it was only for europe? is that correct?