Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Good.

Popovich is responsible for the long term performance of his team, not anything else.
    I frankly don't see how sitting their stars a random game is going to help them any more in not choking against OKC in the playoffs.

This is a cowardly move by Pop, nothing more.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

What the **** man? With Miami barely playing, I was so excited for this game and to watch two great teams. But nooooo Pop has to keep his best players at home. And this was supposed to be the game where Barkley would be commentating.

College superstar

"Trap" game for the Heat?

If I'm Mickey Arinsohn and Pat Riley, I would do the same thing to Spurs on March 31st. I would sit out Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Allen. Even if it sacrifices a possible win, it f-cks the Spurs fans over just like the Spurs are f-cking the Heat fans over. The Spurs organization deserves it.

The games started with Miami at about 6.5pts favorite, now it has become 12pts favorite. Has there ever been a more dramatic change of odds in NBA history than this one?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/odds

National High School Star

This proves that Popovich is a f*cking retard

haha when you have won 50 games every year like Pop has since he has gotten Duncan, winning has become so-so for them. So can you blame them for taking a loss like it doesnt mean much to them? Like i always say, theres 3 things guaranteed every season: death, taxes and pop getting 50 wins.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    This proves that Popovich is a f*cking retard
    please, go on.

LMAO all you kids mad and butthurt..

the Spurs are on a ridiculous stretch of games right now.. they deserve rest and it just so happens to be tonight
    DEAL WITH IT

Last edited by unbreakable; 11-29-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    I frankly don't see how sitting their stars a random game is going to help them any more in not choking against OKC in the playoffs.

This is a cowardly move by Pop, nothing more.
    LOL it is more than a cowardly move.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    If I'm Mickey Arinsohn and Pat Riley, I would do the same thing to Spurs on March 31st. I would sit out Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Allen. Even if it sacrifices a possible win, it f-cks the Spurs fans over just like the Spurs are f-cking the Heat fans over. The Spurs organization deserves it.
    LOL Miami don't care, they would love it. Easy win, hopefully 25 up in 4th and rest some stars.

Like Tony Kornhesier said,

This is a entertainment business and Pop should not be resting key players since it decreases the appeal for people at the game and those who are watching the game.

Been looking forward to this game all day long and get a big surprise, damm

NBA rookie of the year

Pop making Miami's path to a 73-9 record that much easier. Thanks Pop.

I'm sure TNT and the NBA are thrilled by this decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    What Pop should have done is play them for the first 2-3 minutes of each half and sit them the rest of the game. Players who care about their stats would be upset by that though.

Nevertheless, I enjoy watching games like this because you get to see Popovich's coaching skills in action. Great offensive sets, defensive schemes, crisp passing, etc.

coaching skills? Is that the reason that f*cktard allowed the Thunder to come back after leading the series 2-0?