Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #46
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY, LeBron!!!!!!!!!!!

Varejao talkin **** to Wallace.

Sit your flopping ass down son.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #47
evinecz
Banned

evinecz has an OK reputation so far

lebron
evinecz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:22 PM   #48
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Damon Jones was the death of the Bobcats. You'd think they'd know not to leave him open in the corner for 3's like that. But no, instead they double Larry Hughes.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #49
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

19 boards for Lebron, new personal record.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #50
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far

If Im a Bobcats fan, I feel like crap now. Refs (and Bron) help the Cavs force OT and Felton wrecks his ankle..
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #51
evinecz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
If Im a Bobcats fan, I feel like crap now. Refs (and Bron) help the Cavs force OT and Felton wrecks his ankle..
thats life.. move on..lol
Old 01-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #52
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
19 boards for Lebron, new personal record.

Yeah I noticed that to Career High was previously 18.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:57 PM   #53
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Once again, I miss another excellent game. F#cking work... F#cking high school basketball...

LeBron with 19 boards? WTF?

I see DJ hits a game sealer.... I'll tell you what... for as much sh#t as that guy takes (from me included), he is good for a few of those every season and has a few postseason daggers, as well.

Jones is a good clutch shooter. If I'm playing the Cavs, I DO NOT leave him open in the final 2 minutes of a close game.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #54
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ITts good to be back in ISH
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #55
evinecz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
ITts good to be back in ISH
where were u?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: