Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-07-2009, 03:06 PM   #16
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Drink As Much Water As You Can

I can tell your drunk, because you spelled some words wrong.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #17
TheCommish
I brick open layups

TheCommish has an OK reputation so far

eat a banana
TheCommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:40 PM   #18
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
ah, he manages to log on to his computer, enter the required passwords, make it to the thread but is too drunk to type legibly. makes perfect sense

have you ever been drunk before?

and how hard is it to open a laptop, click on the bookmarks on your browsers bar, and hit the new thread button?
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #19
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

I usually just drink water when I wake up and take a Tylenol and I feel fine but tired so then I usually pass out for a hour and wake up and I'm 100% fine.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #20
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
ah, he manages to log on to his computer, enter the required passwords, make it to the thread but is too drunk to type legibly. makes perfect sense

I have no password required to get into my computer and I have "remember me" checked on my ISH.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #21
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I have no password required to get into my computer and I have "remember me" checked on my ISH.

in that case, what party are you drinking at that you turn to the OTC by the end of the night?
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #22
mika
High School Varsity 12th Man

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation

Quote:
in that case, what party are you drinking at that you turn to the OTC by the end of the night?
mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #23
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Threw up, was tired and caught a ride back home. That's when I performed my ISH ambush.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #24
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo
lmao
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #25
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo

ok forest gump.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:52 AM   #26
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I always go with the bread and water strategy.
goldfish brosh
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:30 AM   #27
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In my second year of College a kid died from drinking too much water. It was part of a hazing thing for some fraternity... who would've thought?
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:30 AM   #28
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

to minimize a hangover:

-eat a sandwich
-drink 1.5 L of water
-take a multivitamin
-take an Advil
-have sex (or for most of the OTC, a wank)
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:20 AM   #29
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
to minimize a hangover:

-eat a sandwich
-drink 1.5 L of water
-take a multivitamin
-take an Advil
-have sex (or for most of the OTC, a wank)

I do all but the multivitamin except replace a sandwich with a breakfast burrito from whataburger
Old 03-08-2009, 04:45 AM   #30
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

i went to a party tonight. got back kinda early. on aim. doing my bookmark routine, checked my facebook, myspace, cnn, other news stuff, and now ish otc. ****, i might be addicted
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: