Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #16
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
you should try sumo wrestling, you will lose some weight and it is a fun

activity for fat people
you'se a cold brotha...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:20 AM   #17
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Stop snacking and posting while online is one way. I'm surprised Datz was 275 considering he seems like he plays basketball a lot.
and on the real, ****** still couldn't guard me. I was like 250 when I first dunked (I'm 6'0 with shoes). Anyways, here's the picture. People can clown away I don't care, I look absolutely nothing like this anymore
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:27 AM   #18
dgilbert
Decent playground baller

dgilbert has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
thanks for the tips, and I will try the epliptic machine again because my town has a rec center with a full lenght bball court, plus treadmills,weight training,bicycles, lots of stuff and it only costs 15 a year so thats where I will be atleast 3 times a week to start off.

But man, I tried one of those epilictic mahines, and that wore me out in about 3 minutes lol, that is very hard to do.
that's why it is so productive, but like I said start off easy, and remember all the exercise in the world is useless unless you get that diet under control. Anyways man good luck with it.
dgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:35 AM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
and on the real, ****** still couldn't guard me. I was like 250 when I first dunked (I'm 6'0 with shoes). Anyways, here's the picture. People can clown away I don't care, I look absolutely nothing like this anymore

I always thought you were asian.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:48 AM   #20
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I always thought you were asian.
Seriously, does the blackness not naturally shine through? Everyone used to think I was white out the old board. I'm flabbergasted, speechless. Is that it? Maybe I use too many words like flabbergasted?
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:31 PM   #21
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Seriously, does the blackness not naturally shine through? Everyone used to think I was white out the old board. I'm flabbergasted, speechless. Is that it? Maybe I use too many words like flabbergasted?
i thought you were white

p.s. got any recent pics with your weight gone?
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:14 AM   #22
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I always thought you were Indian.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: