Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Breaking Bad: The Epic Refresher

The final season is gonna start soon, this is for people who need a quick refresher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovlK-WXJ-pQ
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 07-23-2013 at 02:53 AM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking Bad: The Epic Refresher

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    The final season is gonna start soon, this is far people who need a quick refresher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovlK-WXJ-pQ
    Thx

Can't wait

awesome video. Good editing, pretty funny too.

I just realized that the first guy Walt killed has the same name as me. It is an uncommon name too.

one of the greatest shows coming to an end

Gotta catch up on Season 5, I feel like the show is slightly overrated and unrealistic, especially when people say it's the GOAT. But the 2 performances from the leads basically keep the whole thing together, everyone else besides Saul is so annoying. I just hope he doesn't die in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Gotta catch up on Season 5, I feel like the show is slightly overrated and unrealistic, especially when people say it's the GOAT. But the 2 performances from the leads basically keep the whole thing together, everyone else besides Saul is so annoying. I just hope he doesn't die in the end.
    The writing is excellent, seasons 2, 3, & 4 were downright flawless in terms of writing. I love how the show slowly got darker and darker as time passed.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

"I am the one who knocks."

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Gustavo is not impressed

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Season 4 was the greatest TV event I've ever witnessed, especially that final stretch of six or so episodes. Week after week the show just kept heaving exhilarating moments at the viewer.

But I'm not gonna lie, Season 5 (Part 1) disappointed me. I haven't watched it since it aired, so maybe it will improve upon a repeat viewing, but my hype for season 5 Part 2 is just ever so slightly smaller than my hype for Part 1.

I'm still eagerly anticipating these last 8 episodes, however. I just hope they can replicate, or perhaps even exceed, the quality of season 4. A dynamically amazing ending would probably elevate this show above The Wire for greatest TV program ever.

College star

I love the show, watching it all for a second time right now, and I realized I hate the following characters:

Walt
    Jesse
    Skyler
    Walt Jr.

seriously. They're all annoying. I'm definitely rooting for Hank.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
    I love the show, watching it all for a second time right now, and I realized I hate the following characters:

Walt
    Jesse
    Skyler
    Walt Jr.

seriously. They're all annoying. I'm definitely rooting for Hank.
    Walt becomes more unlikeable as the show progresses, Jesse becomes more likeable. Never really cared for Skyler & Walt Jr.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Walt becomes more unlikeable as the show progresses, Jesse becomes more likeable. Never really cared for Skyler & Walt Jr.
    I don't know, seeing all that for the second time I realize that Walt was a bad person with a weak character to begin with. Bitter and stubborn, has poor judgement (as Gus tells him their first meeting) and an unhealthy amount of pride.

Jesse is both stupid intellectually and has no street smarts. No balls (let's Walt and/or Jane decide for him). Is a g*ddamn drug addict. Sets our to kill people for their drug business.

Both Walt and Jesse have multiple options to leave their paths as drug lords and would have been better off than before the series. Neither of them actually do so because of their faulty character.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I watched the first four seasons on Netflix not long ago, but missed the first half of season five, and really need to get caught up before it finishes out.

I do tend to agree with Graviton that the show is just a tad bit overrated. Better than say Dexter, but not quite on the level of The Sopranos, The Wire, or Mad Men or Game of Thrones for current stuff. So somewhere in like an A- range, which is weird. I think my main issues are that it's a weirdly limited world. The whole show is really only about 6 or 7 characters. And that it's played almost to an extreme with it's characters. Gus being almost comically bad. Hank being almost comically good. It is very much carried by Walt's increasing darkness. It's a great performance over such a span of time.

in for saul goodman spinoff show:

http://screenrant.com/breaking-bad-s...-saul-goodman/