Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #61
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Am I reading this wrong or is Peyton going to be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Predictions. Like I said you dont know, no one knows. The one constant yet it doesnt apply to certain players in your argument. Moving on...
if Peyton tore his ACL (like Brady did) I would predict his return 100%

there is nothing wrong with predictions...in Peyton's case they are forced to predict before paying his $28M bonus...multiple neck surgeries are a bit different than a torn ACL though, do I need to explain why to you or do you understand?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What are you even babbling about? You are dumb as usual. You claim Peterson will return to elite status after a nasty knee injury. You dont know, thats a prediction by you. If Manning played for OU we arent having this convo. You'd tell me you read up on some things in a mag while taking your daily sh!t and how he would be back to elite status.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #63
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What are you even babbling about? You are dumb as usual. You claim Peterson will return to elite status after a nasty knee injury. You dont know, thats a prediction by you. If Manning played for OU we arent having this convo. You'd tell me you read up on some things in a mag while taking your daily sh!t and how he would be back to elite status.

It's primetime argument inconsistency. With AP, he WILL be back to form because he went to OU, he's a Sooner!
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #64
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

um no, like I alrady said if AP had 3 neck surgeries I would definately be unsure of his future...but a orn ACL is different

torn ACL =/= to severe neck nerve damage

one has been delt with many times in the NFL and players have proven to return from at 100%, the other is UNKNOWN

AGAIN GOBBER...ACL SURGERY IS NOT THE SAME AS MULTIPLE NECK SURGERY...THEY ARE DIFFERENT

do you want articles on AP's return so you can compare them with Peyton's return?

is that what you need to understand?
Old 01-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #65
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
It's primetime argument inconsistency. With AP, he WILL be back to form because he went to OU, he's a Sooner!

Exactly, I just wanted to see if he acknowledge he is inconsistent but he wont.

Moving on, dont want to get into a big back and forth over this stubborn mule.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #66
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

yeah it just not innconsistant at all...everyone knows AP is coming back...Peyotn's return is unkown

it's just that you're slow and stupid
Old 01-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #67
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Peterson WILL be back because it's fact, not because he went to OU...

no one knows about Peyton's return though, not even Peyton

go read something...or can you read?...you seem to have trouble in here so maybe someone can set up a series pics for you to read or something
Old 01-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #68
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Old 01-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #69
Basketball Fan
Local High School Star

Basketball Fan has decent reputationBasketball Fan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Manning's never going to wear another uniform. Irsay won't let him.

If Joe Montana can end up as a Chief anything is possible

That being said I can see Irsay trying to guilt Manning into retiring so then he can start over with Luck and not look like the bad guy here.

Won't work though.
Basketball Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #70
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I was saying this would happen a long time ago in here...he is going to be released

most of the posters in here snickered at me and assumed that the Colts could just trade Peyton for multiple 1st round picks...
damn it...where is "THE" thread
Old 03-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #71
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Told you he'd never wear another uniform. He still hasn't just sayin.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: