Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Eminem vs. the Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Still way to negative.. where is your head gonna be at come 2012? Maybe there are still things to hope for in the future. Not everything has to end badly. Christianity even teaches that something can end good, reguardless of how bad things may seem. Now whether that is the word of God or a book of stories to pass on a message. I believe in the goodness of mankind.

hey since this thread is about the Illuminati in the music industry: I saw this video about Michael Jackson being a 2012 believer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vn8cVoK70M

This world needs love... Michael Jackson is right... but what is this 4 years to get right talk?

Maybe the freemasons are good.

I've learned to look at Freemasonry as Secrecy... that's mainly what it is.

They do weird $hit and all that... but the bottom line is that these people operate in the shadows.

Secrecy can be both good and bad... but in both cases it's extreme... and with holding information from the public usually tends to be bad.

The reason why US president is always a FreeMason is because it's all ready a given that he knows how to keep a secret... If you don't know how to keep a secret then you probably won't become President. LOL.

okay so I can agree that they can keep a secret but didn't batman keep his identity a secret?

Your theories are usually centered around "now way out" things where no matter what we do unless we go to war or overthrow everybody ever or we're fuct.

I've read before that their are good secret societies that are trying work against bad secret societies.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread353057/pg1

[quote]True Form
    The "Illuminati" as most people see it is an archaic and in most cases dark, devious entity, whose ultimate goal is ubiquitous control of commerce and the populous in whole. This notion is derived from two sources; "historical" evidence, and that of slanted/jaded testimonies. One must come to understand the "true nature" of the "definition" of Illuminati before reasonable conclusions can be drawn, any preconceived notions assumed about the entity in whole would as a result, be in its most entirety; inaccurate. The Illuminati does not exist as many think it to, it is not one all powerful "secret society," and is in no way "unified." To aptly state the Illuminati exist in many pieces, with many doctrines, many opinions, many points of view, and many good and ill intentioned people. Once one identifies the great deal of diversity between these multiple

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    What if overthrowing / or destroying the Fed is part of their plan...

Problem Reaction Solution.

They Create a Problem: The Federal Reserve

They get a reaction from the public: END THE FED!!!

They provide the solution: A new currency

this is how they work.

I honestly believe that somebody wants our economy to crash so they can implement some new agenda... and Ending the Fed will certainly to the trick.
    So no matter what happens you'll find a way to believe that the Illuminati control everything?

Also, most people in that link you provided about Stewart say the OP is reaching way too hard in trying to connect him to some sort of conspiracy. Plus all the "info" is from his wikipedia page.
    Last edited by sunsfan1357; 01-05-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    So no matter what happens you'll find a way to believe that the Illuminati control everything?
    They don't control everything... but they sure hell move 10 steps ahead of the game. They have Plan B,C, and D in their back pocket at all times.

Look man... I didn't want to get in a argument on how much control they have... I just want mother f*ckers to know that these people exist, and it's not a damn ghost story... and yes, they do control a $hit load of things, but it's never 100%.

They don't control 100% of the entertainment industry, or 100% of what happens in Washington D.C. or 100% of what happens in the media... But they sure as $hit have an influence over it, that much should be clear by now.

You know I've never understood the type that thinks all this conspiracy stuff is garbage... It's one thing to be annoyed by it, but it's another to deny it. I guess certain people such as yourself tend to think that people are not evil enough, or that people don't have a certain amount of power, or that certain secrets can't be kept hidden... whatever it is... I think the problem is that I might tend to overestimate what man is capable of doing, and you guys tend to underestimate it. I can see how I might tend to point out something that's not even there (Eminem and this thread for example).... but It seems like their are certain types will always come up with a defense or an excuse as to why none of it is true.

But it sucks, because even when you have a person trying to explain a conspiracy... take Latoya Jackson for example... here you have a chick trying to expose the fact that her brother was murdered by people behind the scenes... and that without a doubt there was a conspiracy behind it, but you guys will still say it's bull $hit. No matter who comes forward, or what evidence is presented... you guys either won't give a $hit, or simply say it's bull $hit and roll your eyes.

It's like you guys are working backwards... Instead of looking into reasons why 9/11 could of been an Inside Job, you immediately look at reasons and excuses as to why it wasn't... And I'm tired of "It's a coincidence" as the common excuse.

Bottom Line:

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Very good videos and very interesting.
    Why can't more people just reply tike this? Thank You.

End Rant.

/End Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Above Top Secret
    He was a Psychology Major. Explains how he was able to fool us for so long!

is this satire?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    His real name is Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz.
    is that supposed to be a secret?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU

Watch this series, known as the arrival series. You are a fool if you do not believe this, it is very simple to comprehend really. The world is corrupt, the illuminati tries to get into your subconscious, this is their main goal, you wont notice it although it comes into subconsciously and stays with you.

To those who would like to quote me and call me an idiot, don't, I am doing this to give you a chance to see what this shit really is and if you do not want to take advantage of this opportunity, then just go on with your night and disregard ever reading this post.

Although if you do believe, even somewhat, take a look at the series I posted. It is a 47 episode series and the stuff on their is very informative, and very interesting. Don't try watching it all at once (for it is too long and might be too much) and don't think TOO much about it for it could drive you into insanity or just plain out disbelief. This shit is creepy and ****ed up, but thats life, thats just how it is. Watching this though will at least make you aware of whats wrong with society, and thats all that the creator of the video wants. to make you aware. Also, after watching the series (or just some of it like the main parts) you will start noticing these symbols and subliminal shit everywhere, and as I said before it is good to be aware of what is around you.

Eminem is just another unwitting cog in the machine

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwKcj...ft%253f%2Ehtml

pause at 00:04 and look at the eyes. wtf.

also go to 1:49. Vampire teeth? lol

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Hey Doom...have you seen the Dr.Dre commercial with his brand headphone "Beat by Dre" marked at 0.11-0.12...it has 666. YOu will see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CQbTG-occ

Hey Doom...have you seen the Dr.Dre commercial with his brand headphone "Beat by Dre" marked at 0.11-0.12...it has 666. YOu will see it.

but at the same time is really that surprising?

But that commercial is in your face that I would of made a thread about it had I discovered it.

good find Gundress.

That's really sad for Dr. Dre.

He even said he wasn't trying to hang around for the Illuminati in his "been there done that" track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c80dWbiONqM

No question, it's all about the D-R-E.
    So if money is the root I want the whole damn tree.
    Ain't tryin' to stick around for the Illuminati,
    Got to buy my own island by the year 2 G...
    Well he waited around to long... and now he's apart of it.

Look at him dancing around in the ballroom like he's apart of them.
    Last edited by Riddler; 01-05-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Saw a basketball once

this thread is funny.. I think all artist are slaves to the industry they do what they do to makes sales and money

Saw a basketball once

i SEE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE LOWERCASE (B) LOOKS LIKE A 6

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU

Watch this series, known as the arrival series. You are a fool if you do not believe this, it is very simple to comprehend really. The world is corrupt, the illuminati tries to get into your subconscious, this is their main goal, you wont notice it although it comes into subconsciously and stays with you.

To those who would like to quote me and call me an idiot, don't, I am doing this to give you a chance to see what this shit really is and if you do not want to take advantage of this opportunity, then just go on with your night and disregard ever reading this post.

Although if you do believe, even somewhat, take a look at the series I posted. It is a 47 episode series and the stuff on their is very informative, and very interesting. Don't try watching it all at once (for it is too long and might be too much) and don't think TOO much about it for it could drive you into insanity or just plain out disbelief. This shit is creepy and ****ed up, but thats life, thats just how it is. Watching this though will at least make you aware of whats wrong with society, and thats all that the creator of the video wants. to make you aware. Also, after watching the series (or just some of it like the main parts) you will start noticing these symbols and subliminal shit everywhere, and as I said before it is good to be aware of what is around you.

tHE DEVILS WORK THROUGH OUR IGNORANCE!! GOOD FIND