Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Insidehoops poster caught on camera? If so which one is it:

Banned

Default Re: Insidehoops poster caught on camera? If so which one is it:

Sounds like the white version of DonDadda
    Last edited by Nick Young; 01-11-2016 at 09:06 PM.

NBA Legend

This is old, surprised it took this long to be posted here.

Guy was way out of line and completely uncalled for. If you have a beef with their politics, then attack their politics. If the camera man had actually instigated something, then ok, say whatever you want.

It was uncalled for to just randomly go at him like that. Not productive in the least.

I have yet to meet any one on Ish who used that derogatory remark towards another poster.
    Last edited by highwhey; 01-11-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    This is old, surprised it took this long to be posted here.

Guy was way out of line and completely uncalled for. If you have a beef with their politics, then attack their politics. If the camera man had actually instigated something, then ok, say whatever you want.

It was uncalled for to just randomly go at him like that. Not productive in the least.
    What he said would look no less ignorant if he was instigated.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    What he said would look no less ignorant if he was instigated.

What do you mean?

If someone insults him on a personal level, he's not allowed to insult them back in the same way?

Banned

The attack on lazy hippy protesters I agree with.

The idiotic racism I vehemently disagree with.

Final verdict? Fuck this racist redneck.

What do you mean?

If someone insults him on a personal level, he's not allowed to insult them back in the same way?
    He's "allowed" to give whatever opinion he wants no matter what the situation is.

I didn't say anything about what is or isn't allowed. Everything he did is allowed - and should be. For the record I do not condone censorship.

I said he'd look no less ignorant either way. With freedom of speech comes freedom to expose yourself as an ignorant idiot. Which he did, he's hung by his tongue now. He got fired from his company after they saw this.

Patrick Chewing

NBA Legend

He's "allowed" to give whatever opinion he wants no matter what the situation is.

I didn't say anything about what is or isn't allowed.

I said he'd look no less ignorant either way.

Why?

If I come up to you and say "Your mom's a whore." And you say "Fvck off, ya [COLOR="Black"]cu[/COLOR]nt" does that make you look ignorant?

I don't understand. If a black guy says "fukk you, hick" and I say "nah, fukk you, [COLOR="Black"]ni[/COLOR]gger" does that make me the more ignorant party?

I guess I'm just unsure what exactly you're implying. What is it about retorting to a provocation with words that is ignorant?

NBA Legend

you know what's funny though.

A google search will not auto complete the words ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ger, sp[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]k, we[COLOR="Black"]tb[/COLOR]ack, [COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR]ike, [COLOR="Black"]hy[/COLOR]mie.

But it will auto complete hick, hillbilly, redneck, etc.

Dat equality

Why?

If I come up to you and say "Your mom's a whore." And you say "Fvck off, ya [COLOR="Black"]cu[/COLOR]nt" does that make you look ignorant?

I don't understand. If a black guy says "fukk you, hick" and I say "nah, fukk you, [COLOR="Black"]ni[/COLOR]gger" does that make me the more ignorant party?

I guess I'm just unsure what exactly you're implying. What is it about retorting to a provocation with words that is ignorant?
    Two wrongs don't make a right. That's my opinion. If you're the reactive type that would say something ignorant back to someone who says something ignorant to you, yes, I'd think that would expose you too.

You have a right to say whatever you want, whenever you want. Whether you're reacting or not. But the content of what you say also reflects upon you as a person. Not just the timing.

I couldn't even finish watching the video. I'm not sure if I feel sorry for the guy or if I'm disgusted by his comments to the cameraman.

Banned

you know what's funny though.

A google search will not auto complete the words ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ger, sp[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]k, we[COLOR="Black"]tb[/COLOR]ack, [COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR]ike, [COLOR="Black"]hy[/COLOR]mie.

But it will auto complete hick, hillbilly, redneck, etc.

Dat equality
    Maybe that's so little kids using google don't see those words?

NBA Legend

Two wrongs don't make a right. That's my opinion. If you're the reactive type that would say something ignorant back to someone who says something ignorant to you, yes, I'd think that would expose you too.

You have a right to say whatever you want, whenever you want. Whether you're reacting or not. But the content of what you say also reflects upon you as a person. Not just the timing.

Sure. In this instance, I agree with the company's decision to fire him. Someone posting an unpopular or politically incorrect opinion on social media, in the context of a social/political discussion, I would not at all like. I would technically agree with the company's right to do it, but would not give that company my business. This guy was just looking for trouble, and got it.

The guy shouldn't have bothered to go over there at all. Or if you do, keep the jousting relevant. He hung around and made things unnecessarily personal. Pretty dumb.