Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-09-2006, 11:55 PM   #16
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

I have no doubt in my mind that Farmar will be a top 10 PG in the league in 2-3 years. He's really quick, great playmaker, defender, has great Basketball IQ and is very determined, Lakers got a steal in that draft.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:56 PM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Lakers got a steal in that draft.

I agree with this as well... As long as he continues to work hard, which he is, he will make his mark in the NBA!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:06 AM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
I have no doubt in my mind that Farmar will be a top 10 PG in the league in 2-3 years. He's really quick, great playmaker, defender, has great Basketball IQ and is very determined, Lakers got a steal in that draft.

I agree completely about the steal thing. I was praying we would get him...When the draft was on it was sooo intense because the journey getting to the pick (all other teams passing him up) was sooo long and intense and as soon as it was the lakers turn i still had doubts in my mind that they would seect him because last year we wanted gerald green so bad that we tried trading higher, and in that draft it came to our turn and gerald still wasnt picked. so i thought we had him until i heard andrew bynum.

So it was good we got farmar.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 11:29 AM   #19
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Here's a couple of YouTube's of Jordan in the SPL:

nice drive, turn and bank shot (watch his defender fly past him!): http://youtube.com/watch?v=XPjCc6Gkzwc

reverse 2-handed dunk: http://youtube.com/watch?v=d77z_OrpAsI
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 11:38 AM   #20
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP
Here's a couple of YouTube's of Jordan in the SPL:

nice drive, turn and bank shot (watch his defender fly past him!): http://youtube.com/watch?v=XPjCc6Gkzwc

reverse 2-handed dunk: http://youtube.com/watch?v=d77z_OrpAsI

Sweet!! Moves!

Just wondering who was guarding him?!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:59 PM   #21
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

his defenders played him well actually he is just very quick.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:03 PM   #22
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

if he can learn to shoot, he might become decent. until then, defenders will just back off him.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:04 PM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
if he can learn to shoot, he might become decent. until then, defenders will just back off him.

Not just decent because right now hes putting up big numbers without a good shot.

With a good shot he can become almost invincible.

I just hope we can keep him forever. and everr unto the ages of all ages. Amen

(sorry)
Old 10-10-2006, 11:31 PM   #24
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I agree with you... I think thats why the Lakers coaching staff is working with him to improve his shot form.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:18 AM   #25
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Not just decent because right now hes putting up big numbers without a good shot.

With a good shot he can become almost invincible.

I just hope we can keep him forever. and everr unto the ages of all ages. Amen

(sorry)

geeez, lakerfreak. gettin' a little carried away. "big numbers"? "invincible"?
and he has never played a regular season game...in fact, it's currently half-time of his very first preseason game.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:33 AM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
geeez, lakerfreak. gettin' a little carried away. "big numbers"? "invincible"?
and he has never played a regular season game...in fact, it's currently half-time of his very first preseason game.

did you hear about anyones personal stats bleedinpurple?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:43 AM   #27
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

did you hear about anyones personal stats bleedinpurple?

lets see them on the other thread...particularly interested in Bynum's play. hope he got lots of minutes.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:44 AM   #28
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
lets see them on the other thread...particularly interested in Bynum's play. hope he got lots of minutes.

I listend to a few minutes of it on the radio and he hit a fadeaway turn around shot

they said he looked like ewing. ahah
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: