Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 05-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #16
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Now that Cats season is over....

I typed this bigass post yesterday and my computer logged me out.

Basically, if we really do need another backup 1, get someone like House or Dixon who can play stretches at the 1 and stretches at the 2. We need "short swingmen" depth, because we pretty much have Felton and Bell. Bell is old and might have a couple of old man injuries, Felton is a point and inconsistent at shooting guard.

We should probably draft an SG prospect, but if we don't go after a young player like Von Wafer, Green, Head and hope it works out. I don't quite know what is within our grasp.

As far as the big man, guys like Lee, Villa, Millsap will all be available. Now, since Diaw is undisputed, I think we shouldn't go after those guys. But since they are all on the market a guy like Wilcox might come for less than you expect.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: