Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white ch

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Chances of a white dude getting a sista from the urban community? Slim
    Chances of a white dude getting a sister from the burbs? Good

There are those who grew up in the urban enviroment who have different perspectives, views, tastes outside of the norm thier peers have. Like you go to a all black school, find a handful of sistas who are into more than just rap, r & b. Those chicks...you can catch them gravitating to a white dude because black dudes shy away from them.

"Man she on some other shyt. Brawd had a damn Backstreet CD. WTF!"
    Honestly I'm black (yall probably around knew that), but I gravitate toward those same chicks from the burbs normally. The last time I strayed away I ended up in a relationship with a girl from a trailer park whose mom had been addicted to crack and wanted to see me fight just to prove I could. Shit was crazy. I'm not saying I wouldn't ever date a girl from the projects/trailor park or anything, but its not my type at all.

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white ch

Where did you do that case study? In your head?
    All women of any race like security. Rich and famous men tend to be able to pick from the cream of the crop(as far as physical looks) and can usually pull it. How many rich white and latino men you see with a black girl on *their arm? Now how many rich and famous black men do you see with latina or white girl on their arm? Enough said.

It's the reason white girls get so mad at asian girls. Asian girls hook up with successful, good looking white guys like crazy but their men offer them little in return.

*edit:spelling
    Last edited by Back In Shape; 05-12-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Last edited by GOBB; 05-12-2008 at 04:57 PM.

I see some black girls with white guys sometimes but I mainly see black guys with white girls. If you look at half the NBA and NFL, a lot of black athletes have white wives or girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    Honestly I'm black (yall probably around knew that), but I gravitate toward those same chicks from the burbs normally. The last time I strayed away I ended up in a relationship with a girl from a trailer park whose mom had been addicted to crack and wanted to see me fight just to prove I could. Shit was crazy. I'm not saying I wouldn't ever date a girl from the projects/trailor park or anything, but its not my type at all.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

I am the biggest violator of all of the above, for I have licked lollipopz of every shade and color.

In Boston, the latter is common, but not the former.

Don't see what'z the big deal, but you know you've got your lunatics, past-consumed geyserz, extremistz, racistz, culturally proud, "purebloodz" who are opposed to it.

But if that hoochie be *****in' constantly about a fine chocolate bro' who "betrayed" hiz race; just tell her to pick up the game.

GoBB and Rasheed pretty much summarized it, being the deutszchbeg mixed folkz they are.

Seal/HeidiKlum
    Nick Cannon/MariahCarey
    Reggie Bush/Kim Kardashian

Versus

Robert DeNiro/Galz in the Past
    B-Rad from Malibu'z Most Wanted/Otro Chica Negra

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

All women of any race like security. Rich and famous men tend to be able to pick from the cream of the crop(as far as physical looks) and can usually pull it. How many rich white and latino men you see with a black girl on the arm? Now how many rich and famous black men do you see with latina or white girl on their arm? Enough said.

It's the reason white girls get so mad at asian girls. Asian girls hook up with successful, good looking white guys like crazy but their men offer them little in return.
    Judging by your biased post, you obviously feel that Asian chicks are considered "cream of the crop" in the looks department followed by white chicks, and black girls coming in 3rd.

The bad thing is I was about to do it. I was trying to fight this football player that liked her too. He ended up getting with her after I broke up with her, but then after they got back up I took her form him. ***** was dramatic. His dumb ass even still took her back after me and her broke up, even thought she was talking to me for hours everyday online. I smashed a couple times during their relationship but the only time I met him face fo face was at a charity ice cream drive he was running and even though I talked a little shit he couldn't do anything. If I was to meet up with him to this day (4 years later) we'd probably still get into it.

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    Judging by you biased post, you obviously feel that Asian chicks are considered "cream of the crop" in the looks department followed by white chicks, and black girls coming in 3rd.

Just take a look at what the most successful, popular, wealthy and good looking men choose.

I obviously don't have statistics on stuff like this but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it would be a toss up between asian, latina, and white women. One of those three.

Take a look at what the hottest women chose. Black and white men.

Coming from a black guy with a white girlfriend:

1. Black girls who HAVE boyfriends, don't care. They have theirs and don't really care what else is going on.

2. Black girls who DON'T have boyfriends, they're the ones who get mad. They'll give you looks, talk $hit to the girl, talk $hit to the guy, roll their eyes...pure "Save the Last Dance" type stuff.

3. As far as black girls dating white guys go, I don't mind/care and I never will. And to be honest most black guys i know don't either unless it's a girl THEY were tryin to get with because then it hurts their pride. Seems like a lot of black guys try to act all thuggish to win girls over so when they see a girl they want with a white guy they think "i'm badder than him why are they with that white dude?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Coming from a black guy with a white girlfriend:

1. Black girls who HAVE boyfriends, don't care. They have theirs and don't really care what else is going on.

2. Black girls who DON'T have boyfriends, they're the ones who get mad. They'll give you looks, talk $hit to the girl, talk $hit to the guy, roll their eyes...pure "Save the Last Dance" type stuff.

3. As far as black girls dating white guys go, I don't mind/care and I never will. And to be honest most black guys i know don't either unless it's a girl THEY were tryin to get with because then it hurts their pride. Seems like a lot of black guys try to act all thuggish to win girls over so when they see a girl they want with a white guy they think "i'm badder than him why are they with that white dude?"
    This is precisely how I feel. Except my last girlfriend was Asian.

I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

I like all girls, I wanna **** 1 girl from every race before I die. I used get kinda bothered when I saw a white dude with a black girl but now I don't really care if peeps really like each other let em do thier thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
    I don't really care if peeps really like each other let em do thier thing.
    See that's my mentality too, if people wanna be together let them be together. I don't get why somebody would get mad that they see someone with another person. If they wanted you they'd be with you, don't act like the white guy or the white girl is stealing anything from you.

One time this black girl got in my face about having a white girlfriend and i actually told her "i don't see why youre so mad at her. Even if i wasn't with her it's not like your ugly ass would be my second choice". Then everyone around me said that was uncalled for...

National High School Star

Only problem with it its hard on the kids.