Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Default Roger Huerta(UFC fighter) fcks some guy up on the street who suckerpunched a girl

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...b-330a87db4f24

He's probably going to get jail time for the curb stomp though

Default Re: Roger Huerta(UFC fighter) fcks some guy up on the street who suckerpunched a girl

Looks like Roger had some help.

Is the guy dead? That must've caused some massive bleeding in the brain.

Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

Default Re: Roger Huerta(UFC fighter) fcks some guy up on the street who suckerpunched a girl

couldn't see shit

I didnt see any help outside of the random attempt by a guy to swing on the black dude. He failed and Roger went ape shyts on dude. That has got to be a rude awakening to encounter a professional fighter like that. But black dude opened himself up for it hitting that female. I wonder what sparked him to do that? Given his size there really is no excuse. Guess dude was under the influence and saw Roger as some weakling about to get served only he got served. That stomp at the end was deadly. They lifted dude up and he went down again.

Roger friend saw it coming "Roger Roger no no!"

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I didnt see any help outside of the random attempt by a guy to swing on the black dude. He failed and Roger went ape shyts on dude. That has got to be a rude awakening to encounter a professional fighter like that. But black dude opened himself up for it hitting that female. I wonder what sparked him to do that? Given his size there really is no excuse. Guess dude was under the influence and saw Roger as some weakling about to get served only he got served. That stomp at the end was deadly. They lifted dude up and he went down again.

Roger friend saw it coming "Roger Roger no no!"
    That was the best part of the whole clip... his buddy knowing exactly what would happen to the b*tch that punched her, and what would happen to Roger when he went ape on him.

Banned

Guy got exactly what he deserved. Bet he felt like tough shit slugging a girl literally half his size. Then he stepped to a real man and real fighter and got his oversized ass laid out.

That's karma and justice right there if I ever saw it.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Guy got exactly what he deserved. Bet he felt like tough shit slugging a girl literally half his size. Then he stepped to a real man and real fighter and got his oversized ass laid out.

That's karma and justice right there if I ever saw it.
    from behind no less. wish we could have seen the beating

It sucks for Roger though. He is going to pay for that.

Quote Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
    couldn't see shit
    This

I dont know where you guys see the headstomp or any of the action

Quote Originally Posted by Juges8932
    It sucks for Roger though. He is going to pay for that.
    How so? The other dude was caught on tape sucker punching a girl from behind. Then engaging in a fight with Roger. He had his shirt off and all in a stance like [jim rome]Wanna go? Its go time![/jim rome].

So what is Roger paying for exactly?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

How so? The other dude was caught on tape sucker punching a girl from behind. Then engaging in a fight with Roger. He had his shirt off and all in a stance like [jim rome]Wanna go? Its go time![/jim rome].

battery?

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    battery?
    If dude does that doesnt he put himself at risk of being sued by the female he laid out on the street?

Actually Roger is the one that went after the black guy after he sucker punched the girl. I understand his point that he wanted to protect the victim but its not his responsability to do the security on the streets. Both of them will definately be charged with something

27-year-old Huerta -- who was once featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated -- was in front of a bar in Austin around 2 AM on Saturday morning ... when some other people began fighting. Roger was near the scuffle ... when he saw one of the men involved punch a female who was standing near the ruckus.

Once Huerta sees the woman collapse to the ground -- he instantly tries to confront the attacker saying, "You just punched a f**kin' girl."

Moments later, Huerta takes off his shirt ... slams his hat to the ground ... and rushes after the man.

Chaos ensues and people scramble after the fighters, blocking the camera -- but seconds later ... a shirtless Huerta can be seen finishing his attack on the other man ... who is sprawled out on the street.

People rush in to aid the bloody man on the ground -- who eventually gets off the pavement -- as Huerta walks away from the battle ground.

Austin PD tells TMZ that officers were called to the scene -- but so far, no arrests have been made.

Huerta's manager tells us, "I have not spoken to Roger yet about this incident, but I can say that it's in his nature to be very protective of women.
    [COLOR="White"]..[/COLOR]

Go Spurs Go

damn this was on 6th st?? thats crazy.. usually cops are all over the place stopping anything before it happens...

wish i was still living in the atx i mighta seen this lol