Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Shaq's police badges taken away

I wish more people were shot by cops.
    Wait, what?

Oh, and Sheriff Joe Arpaio, though I've only seen him once(on Glenn Beck), seemed to be incredibly racist, specifically against Hispanics. He's pretty awful, I'd think.

Dunking on everybody in the park KokeAyne's Avatar

Lol at the douche bag calling himself "americas toughest sheriff", hes obviously full of himself.

And feeding inmates "green bologna" im sure falls under the category of "cruel and unusual punishment". You cant make someone eat spoiled food.

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    If a regular policeman made any type of racial remark, jokingly or not, there would be repercussions. Why should Shaq get a double standard just because he is Shaq? It makes them look bad as a whole
    brother you should know better than to try and use knowledge, logic and factual information when posting here at ISH. I agree but then I too use knowledge, logic and factual information...and get slammed for it.

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KokeAyne
    Lol at the douche bag calling himself "americas toughest sheriff", hes obviously full of himself.

And feeding inmates "green bologna" im sure falls under the category of "cruel and unusual punishment". You cant make someone eat spoiled food.
    He did not give himself the title other people did. As for the food the green portion is food coloring (dye). I have no idea what purpose it is supose to serve though.

Dunking on everybody in the park KokeAyne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icemanfan
    He did not give himself the title other people did. As for the food the green portion is food coloring (dye). I have no idea what purpose it is supose to serve though.
    Well thats what the article said, Im just going off that.

He's an attention whore, a racist and a complete waste of a sheriff. Because of him, cops are allowed to ask people with brown faces as to what their legal status is in this country. You think that's fair? That's very offensive to some of us. Racial profiling is a huge problem down here, Arpio has only encouraged it. If I'm caught J-walking, I can legally be asked if I'm illegal or not. That's BS. This goes beyond taking Shaq's badge away.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3459208

edit: Somebody commented ""Shaq, tell me how my ### taste" - Sheriff Joe Arpaio" in the comments of the article. LOL
    Arpaio is a screaming ass*hole, so this isn't surprising at all. I first heard of him from a friend who was busted in AZ with a miniscule amount of smoke, but it was enough to get the book thrown at him. Then, Penn and Teller's show did a spot on him. Arpaio is like every arrogant ass*hole father, coach or supervisor rolled up into one, and he thinks his sh*t doesn't stink. There is a wikipedia page about him, but I haven't read through it yet. After I hit "Submit Post" I will be though.

I'm no Shaq supporter, don't get me wrong. It could've been anyone on the other end of this. Take anything involving Joe Arpaio with a really big grain of salt and a hefty eye roll.

brother you should know better than to try and use knowledge, logic and factual information when posting here at ISH. I agree but then I too use knowledge, logic and factual information...and get slammed for it.
    Yea i guess i shouldve known logical arguments dont always go by well in this place

The Holy Trinity

Karma's a ***** ain't it, MDE. Well get ready for Shaq to throw the Phoenix Sheriff's Department under the bus next to the Magic, Lakers, and Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Karma's a ***** ain't it, MDE. Well get ready for Shaq to throw the Phoenix Sheriff's Department under the bus next to the Magic, Lakers, and Heat.
    If only there was something called the Phoenixs Sheriff Department.

Do not make this into a cop thing, this is done by a senile old man. I'm actually surprised Shaq dealt with him in the first place. I heard a story about him working with the Tempe Pd but never the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department.

College star

rofl, nice

Good High School Starter SmackOrH.A.K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anti404
    I wish more people were shot by cops.
    Wait, what?

Oh, and Sheriff Joe Arpaio, though I've only seen him once(on Glenn Beck), seemed to be incredibly racist, specifically against Hispanics. He's pretty awful, I'd think.
    Racist for sure...he has thrown a bunch of illegal mexicans in jail and is damn well proud of it.

He considers it an honor to be compared to the KKK.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VFTUQ71Aq0o&feature=related

In October 2005, Arpaio started mandatory two-week English classes for non-English-speaking inmates at his jails. Classes last two hours a day. The curriculum comprises the three branches of government, how a bill becomes law, state government, law enforcement and court services, and jailhouse "situational" terminology. At the end of the two-week course, inmates are required to take a test to see how well they have learned about American government, the words to God Bless America, and the communication of health and safety needs. In response to critics, Arpaio responded, "These inmates happen to be incarcerated in the United States of America and in Maricopa County where I run the jails. We speak English here, not foreign languages."
    [QUOTE]Arpaio set-up a "Tent City" as an extension of the Maricopa County Jail ( [show location on an interactive map] 33

Local High School Star

shaq dont need to be runnin round like a big azz rent-a-cop anyway,eff the police. if the phoenix suns is not sweatin this man havin a lil fun on his free time and they actually pay him, why is his hobby job buggin?

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    yes...he's the fidel castro of Arizona.