Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-08-2011, 01:09 AM   #16
bokes15
Playoffs!

Default Re: I would trade our entire roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
Sign me up for that trade as well!

I have to admit, I didn't think he was going to be this good.
A serious knee injury right before his rookie season even got the chance to get started and I thought he might be doomed to suffer a similar career fate of Greg Oden or at least of an older Chris Webber. But low and behold he comes back from a fractured knee cap and is still one of if not THE most athletic player in the league. With a strong NBA body and a real aggressive mentality from the get go. He has surprised me too and it pains me when I watch a Griffin/Jordan combination and think of what we've got at the 4/5.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #17
Himan12
On the clouds

Amazing player so far, its gonna be interesting to see how his career turns out.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:38 PM   #18
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
A serious knee injury right before his rookie season even got the chance to get started and I thought he might be doomed to suffer a similar career fate of Greg Oden or at least of an older Chris Webber. But low and behold he comes back from a fractured knee cap and is still one of if not THE most athletic player in the league. With a strong NBA body and a real aggressive mentality from the get go. He has surprised me too and it pains me when I watch a Griffin/Jordan combination and think of what we've got at the 4/5.

I was browsing the Raptors forum over at RealGM and they were talking about Jordan being a restricted free agent this summer and how he should be a target for the Raps. I'd be all in favor of that. He's no Blake Griffin, but he's better than anything we currently have up front, plus he's real young and has shown strong potential.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #19
bokes15
Playoffs!

I would LOVE a guy like Deandre Jordan. We could instantly plug him in at the 5 spot and he would provide interior defense, rebounding, and ridiculous athleticism for us at that position. And he's only 22 years old on top of that, so a lot of room to grow.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #20
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

Yeah if we could nab someone like him I'd be thrilled. I like the Clippers, but for our sake, hopefully Sterling continues with his cheap ways and we can snatch him up somehow.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: