Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #121
nightprowler10
Hold the door
 
nightprowler10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Madhouse on Madison
Posts: 4,417
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Ugh, obviously I could've stated my point better (though the aggressive responses do get tiring).

What I meant was that the HCA was a non-factor for the Heat last year. Won without it in the ECF, lost with it in the finals. To me, it'll be the difference between if they can learn how to play the right way when it matters between winning and losing. To the Bulls, HCA does make a huge difference. I don't know if that makes any sense but its obvious to me that HCA matters more to some types of teams than others.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #122
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 11,855
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Ugh, obviously I could've stated my point better (though the aggressive responses do get tiring).

What I meant was that the HCA was a non-factor for the Heat last year. Won without it in the ECF, lost with it in the finals. To me, it'll be the difference between if they can learn how to play the right way when it matters between winning and losing. To the Bulls, HCA does make a huge difference. I don't know if that makes any sense but its obvious to me that HCA matters more to some types of teams than others.
So you are saying if the Bulls don't have HCA against any of 7 EC teams, they can't win?
You do realize they have the best road record in the NBA, right? 22-8
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #123
Rose
good scorer
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swimming with goldfish
Posts: 36,727
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Losing to Washington realllllyyy hurt. But I think we got this one still.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #124
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell
 
Dengness9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 4,234
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Bulls will still grab the 1 seed. They will not lose to Charlotte tonight. The Wiz game was one thing, but the Bobcats are insanely terrible as we all know.

I think the Bulls will lose in Miami on thursday and then either win out or lose 1 more but somewhere in the last however many games, the Heat will lose 1 too.

So basically I see the Bulls finishing 1 loss less than Miami.

Last edited by Dengness9 : 04-22-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #125
nightprowler10
Hold the door
 
nightprowler10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Madhouse on Madison
Posts: 4,417
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
So you are saying if the Bulls don't have HCA against any of 7 EC teams, they can't win?
You do realize they have the best road record in the NBA, right? 22-8
How do you come to that conclusion from what I said?!
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #126
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year
 
Kurosawa0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,529
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

I wouldn't want the #1 seed if I'm Miami. Make Chicago face Boston in the second round.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:51 AM   #127
zizozain
15-1
 
zizozain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,518
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Chicago 48 -16
Miami 45 -18

San Antonio 46 -16
Oklahoma City 46 -17
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:40 AM   #128
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell
 
Dengness9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 4,234
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Bulls will still grab the 1 seed. They will not lose to Charlotte tonight. The Wiz game was one thing, but the Bobcats are insanely terrible as we all know.

I think the Bulls will lose in Miami on thursday and then either win out or lose 1 more but somewhere in the last however many games, the Heat will lose 1 too.

So basically I see the Bulls finishing 1 loss less than Miami.


I told ya guys.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:23 AM   #129
Glide2keva
NBA rookie of the year
 
Glide2keva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,732
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Bulls will still grab the 1 seed. They will not lose to Charlotte tonight. The Wiz game was one thing, but the Bobcats are insanely terrible as we all know.

I think the Bulls will lose in Miami on thursday and then either win out or lose 1 more but somewhere in the last however many games, the Heat will lose 1 too.

So basically I see the Bulls finishing 1 loss less than Miami.


That Wizards loss for Miami realy hurt them.

Bulls magic number = 1
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:44 AM   #130
All Net
Moderator
 
All Net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 20,452
Default Re: Will Miami catch Chicago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva


That Wizards loss for Miami realy hurt them.

Bulls magic number = 1

Wizards playing their role for both teams the last few weeks..
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy