Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 10-27-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Telfair Missing 3 Games

PA SportsTicker
Quote:
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Sebastian Telfair has been suspended without pay for three games for pleading guilty to criminal possession of a weapon, the NBA announced Tuesday.

Telfair was arrested on a gun possession charge after the car in which he was driving was stopped for going 77 miles per hour in Yonkers, New York on April 20, 2007.

Telfair, then a member of the Boston Celtics, was charged with second-degree possession of a handgun and driving with a suspended license.

Question: Is Telfair for real or just an NBA thug wanna be?

I've heard and even seen so much improvement in his game. It is ridiculous for him not to have a license or have a registered hand gun. I think this year will be a great year for him to shine. It's not on every team that you have 2 possible studs at the point. Ollie is going to be pivotal in the first 3 games I GUESS. The only good thing about this is that it was last year and not this year, but we get punished for it. IMO I think that he should have to play WITHOUT pay.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 10-27-2008 at 09:25 PM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:23 PM   #2
killakaronic
I airball my layups

Default Re: Telfair Missing 3 Games

This didnt surprise me coming from Telfair. I don't quite agree with your assessment of him being a potential stud. I think those days are gone and he is developing into what he is, nothing more than a decent PG with mediocre range.
killakaronic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: