Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #31
Interminator
Banned

Default Re: Interesting Muslim Video -- Will Islam Take Over Europe?

Muslims in Europe sound like just a cover term for Blacks, actually it is because it seems most blacks in the UK and France are muslim.

Islam is a weird religion, just like Christianity. The sad part is that there are people who have died and murdered for the sake of a popular fairy tale.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:59 PM   #32
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantgonzolez
Dude, when you look at the Holocaust caused by WHITE CHRISTIANS, The Genocide of 100 MILLION NATIVE AMERICANS in the Western Hemesphere after 1492 by WHITE CHRISTIANS, World Wars caused by WHITE CHRISTIANS, The Slavery of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF Africans and African Americans caused by WHITE CHRISTIANS, The Vietnam War, The Korean War, The Ethnic Cleansing of Mexicans from the South and West caused by White Christains, The Illegal Iraq war Caused by White Christians, etc. why do you think that muslim girl in your apartment building(or whatever you call it in England) was afraid of White Christans?
Moslems may scare some people, but if you look at history, White Christans are the SCARIEST PEOPLE to ALL NON-WHITES.
Now tell me everything thats been done by Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

Every race and religion has enough wrong with them and enough positive with them.

Specifically, Whites created most of "popular" History because of the fact they were recording the History as they went on. And the fact they spread to other lands while recording history. However with whatever bad caused by whites, there has been good caused by whites.

But if you want to point a finger at who are the people everybody should be afraid of, it is the American Black Male. I've come to the realization that most black males have been nurtured into becoming miniature gorillas, the only successful American black males have been tamed via their upbringing. Sad to say considering I myself am a tamed American black male.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:09 AM   #33
giantgonzolez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Now tell me everything thats been done by Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

Every race and religion has enough wrong with them and enough positive with them.

Specifically, Whites created most of "popular" History because of the fact they were recording the History as they went on. And the fact they spread to other lands while recording history. However with whatever bad caused by whites, there has been good caused by whites.

But if you want to point a finger at who are the people everybody should be afraid of, it is the American Black Male. I've come to the realization that most black males have been nurtured into becoming miniature gorillas, the only successful American black males have been tamed via their upbringing. Sad to say considering I myself am a tamed American black male.

There are surely black men who have murdered a lot of people, and perhaps even a million people, but no black man has EVER equaled the Evil done by the likes of Stalin, Hitler, or even Christopher Columbus who many native Americans claim is responsible for the deaths of millions. I don't know how a man like Coumbus who opened the Atlantic Slave Trade and started perhaps the LARGEST, VASTEST, and LONGEST LASTING GENOCIDE IN MODERN HISTORY can be considered a hero.
giantgonzolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:10 AM   #34
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Quote:
There are surely black men who have murdered a lot of people, and perhaps even a million people, but no black man has EVER equaled the Evil done by the likes of Stalin, Hitler, or even Christopher Columbus who many native Americans claim is responsible for the deaths of millions. I don't know how a man like Coumbus who opened the Atlantic Slave Trade and started perhaps the LARGEST, VASTEST, and LONGEST LASTING GENOCIDES IN MODERN HISTORY can be considered a hero.
You really need to stop posting.

All of the things you mentioned so far were done by men who happened to be Christian. Their faith was not the driving factor behind their deeds.
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:12 AM   #35
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
There are surely black men who have murdered a lot of people, and perhaps even a million people, but no black man has EVER equaled the Evil done by the likes of Stalin, Hitler, or even Christopher Columbus who many native Americans claim is responsible for the deaths of millions. I don't know how a man like Coumbus who opened the Atlantic Slave Trade and started perhaps the LARGEST, VASTEST, and LONGEST LASTING GENOCIDE IN MODERN HISTORY can be considered a hero.

Without white xtians, you wouldn't be living in America right now.

lololololololololol
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #36
giantgonzolez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks

All of the things you mentioned so far were done by men who happened to be Christian. Their faith was not the driving factor behind their deeds.

Their faith was no more of a factor than Saddam Hussein's faith was, but that doesn't stop people from blaming Arabs or Moslems for Saddam Hussein's genocides does it?

Last edited by giantgonzolez : 08-09-2009 at 12:16 AM.
giantgonzolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #37
HighFlyer23
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks

crusades? inquisition?

Also the cause of the near genocide of the Native Americans happened to be religion, or rather the rejection of the Catholic religion ... and what about the mass forced conversions in the Philippines and of African slaves?
HighFlyer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:30 AM   #38
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Without white xtians, you wouldn't be living in America right now.

lololololololololol
Sad but true.

I thank the white man every day for his ancestors enslaving my ancestors as property and bringing them to America.

Hawker thank you for the life I live.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:44 AM   #39
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Christopher Columbus was Spanish, he never came in contact with Native Americans, and he is a distant ancestor to the mulatto race of Islanders in multiple countries.

The Civil Wars in Africa has killed more people than the Holocaust, open your mind. You sound like one of those American kids who have been force fed so much fiction that you're beginning to rebel and make your own conclusions based on the same stuff you've been force fed. The Civil Wars in Africa have pit Black Man against Black Man for centuries, whether fighting as countries or as tribes. Nobody sheds light to this, because like most mainstream History it is not taught if it doesn't affect you as an American. You probably dont realize AIDS was created to contain the Black population in non-Christian societies, black families in those parts of Africa could have 10-20 children. With enough Africans, eventually they would outnumber the Chinese which is bad for 2 reasons. 1.) Blacks are bigger & more prone to aggresion 2.) Blacks without religion, espescially without a strict moral code set in Asian countries.

Open your mind brah.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #40
D-Rose
Da Mavs

Actually to the guy who says thanks to white people there's America...

Christopher Columbus had his expedition payed for after Spain won a war with Granada, now a province of Spain. Granada was a Muslim state.

So you can thank the Muslims for finding America
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:14 AM   #41
gencbiba
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ

im talking fertility rates. most of europe has a fertility rate of 1-1.9 with the exception of my country (2.4 or so)
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:16 AM   #42
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Sad but true.

I thank the white man every day for his ancestors enslaving my ancestors as property and bringing them to America.

Hawker thank you for the life I live.

I'm white but no xtian.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #43
No_Look604
Local High School Star

Fcuk EXTREMESISTS/FANATIC Muslims...your religion is between you and god.

no need to yell it out to the world whenevr you can and post it all over

facebook...and act as if you're better than others.

like Iran's piece of sh*t preseident...talking about Freedom.

STOP THE PERSECUTIONS OF BAHA'IS IN IRAN

they abide by all laws.

they promote world peace and UNITY in DIVERSITY.

wtf is so bad about that?

Oh right because Baha'is claim a new prophet after Mohammed. sheesh
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #44
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
crusades? inquisition?
Can we please provide examples from the past 600 years only? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
Also the cause of the near genocide of the Native Americans happened to be religion, or rather the rejection of the Catholic religion
I strongly disagree. The genocide was all about land.

A large amount of Muslims assimilate and I'm cool with that. However there is no denying that a decent percentage of Muslims who move to the west:

- fail to understand the concept of free speech
- shut themselves off from the local non-Muslim population
- continue some of the misogynistic practices present in many Islamic societies (arranged marriages, forcing girls to wear the hijab)
- fail to recognise separation of church and state

Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and Scientologists come from all over the world and assimilate comfortably without giving up their religion. Here's hoping the next generation of Muslims do the same.
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #45
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

As a White Muslim, I would get weird looks from my Arab friends. Many of them preach that we're all Muslim if we follow the Koran, yet, it would take some serious convincing for them to believe I was Muslim. Granted I don't follow Islam, thus, technically I'm not Muslim, but many of these Middle Easterners aren't either by the same definition.

And many of these Middle Easterners do harbor racist views of Whites even when their new host country has given them opportunities their compatriots would die for. And once I've met and gotten close to some of these Middle Easterners, you do find they hate much about the West. I only hope I've met a minority and the majority are different from this group.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: