Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-10-2009, 10:04 PM   #16
shlver
코비=GOAT

Default Re: How do they do it?

I know it's possible, but to fret and mull over how another guy get girls is retarded.
Define "fun" in high school. I think I had fun. I was involved in student council, school rallies, NHS, Key Club, and sports. I had plenty of girls around me due to school activities.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #17
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
I know it's possible, but to fret and mull over how another guy get girls is retarded.
Define "fun" in high school. I think I had fun. I was involved in student council, school rallies, NHS, Key Club, and sports. I had plenty of girls around me due to school activities.
Oh Hell YEAH student councit gets mad puzzy son! Key CLUB getz mad girls ur k00l d00d!

fyi playing the tuba in the school pep rally isn't what i'd call fun. stop hatin' and get money
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I spent my time in school trying not to fall asleep. lol

Pot makes you tired y'all.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #19
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
14 year olds have nothing to be motivated about except for not wanting their overbearing parents to spank them.

Hence why many great students become hacks later in life.
The fact that my parents were constantly telling me that I had to get good grades and get into a good college motivated me. I'm going to Stanford with a plan to go to medical school. Due to my hard work and motivation I even have a scholarship. I don't regret not having "fun" in high school.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #20
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Oh Hell YEAH student councit gets mad puzzy son! Key CLUB getz mad girls ur k00l d00d!

fyi playing the tuba in the school pep rally isn't what i'd call fun. stop hatin' and get money
The girls in student council are ****ing hot and intelligent.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #21
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

the biggest and most correct point here is that you're 14 and not to worry about it too much.

beyond that, it's seldom all about looks, your friend probably has some essence that you aren't aware of. backbone or confidence or something that girls are picking up on. just comes easy to some guys, others have to work, still others plain fail. don't worry about your boy, get yourself right (not just at the gym, 14 isn't too young to think about what kind of man you want to be- not career sh*t, talking about your principals and standards) and they'll come running. also be funnier without trying too hard.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #22
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
If you really spent your high school years studying rather than having fun, you wasted what could have been one of the best times of your life
The fun you can have in HS is nothing compared to the fun you can have in college! Get to college, don't waste your time maxing out in HS.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #23
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

Think, people.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #24
LevisJeans
Underdog

Thanks guys. I guess I spent too much time wondering how he does it instead of doing it myself.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #25
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

you're from brooklyn, dude. your swag will develop naturally

but seriously, work on conversation/flirting skills. ever have a convo with a female that just pops? where you are both on the same page and it flows? you want to get that going. the trick is finding out what their passion is and working outwards from that.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #26
darius15
Dunking on everybody in the park

Maybe times have changed, but when I was 14 (I'm 17 now, so not that long ago), girls weren't down to do **** anyway, so there was no point trying to get them unless you were one of those dudes who liked relationships.

But just in case times have changed and 14 year olds are down to do ****, then I guess one of the reasons why your friend may be gettin chicks is confidence. Girls love a confident guy, as long as he isn't butt ugly.
darius15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #27
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevisJeans
I have a friend who is semi-athletic, super skinny, who has short messy hair and crooked front teeth. He can't even talk to girls too well, yet almost every girl that we met likes him. How? I'm with him a lot, and he doesn't do anything special for the girls, he's not even nice to them. I'm not saying I'm the hottest guy out there, I'm not even close. At least I have a decent toned body (I hit the gym pretty hard 4 times a week), neat white teeth (I had braces and then I had my teeth cleaned and whitened), and I'm way more athletic than him (if that counts for anything.)

We're both 14, if that helps.

By they, I mean guys out there who are far from being attractive, not physically wise but personality wise too, get any girl they want.

The key is this: Confidence and not showing the girls too much attention....women live on attention....its like air to them....the guy probably is just so laid back and not the "focal point of the party" so to speak...and the chicks want to know more about him....

with women never show your poker face...keep them coming for more...you learn that and you'll be getting chicks everywhere...

also...there 14 year old girls....there *****n stupid...they dont know whats good for them yet!
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: