Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Dunking on everybody in the park magictricked's Avatar

Default Re: Serge Ibaka has reached agreement on a four-year, 48 million contract extension

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    No. OKC will pay the tax, plus they have revenue sharing $$ coming in starting this year. Harden isn't going anywhere.
    Will Thunder be eligible for revenue sharing?

Not airballing my layups anymore Sleu27's Avatar

Default Re: Serge Ibaka has reached agreement on a four-year, 48 million contract extension

I guess Harden has been missing since the finals hmmm As soon as OKC finds Harden, they need to sign him to an extention.

Learning to shoot layups anyonebutmiami's Avatar

WAY OVER PAID !!!

Default Re: Serge Ibaka has reached agreement on a four-year contract extension

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    I'm sure they were going to offer it to Harden, but they still haven't found him since the finals
    Epic

I rep Lakers!

Dumbass OKC fans

College star

"But we're going to keep everyone, we a family over here!"

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    I don't even know why Im going at it like this with Thunder fans but if their FO was smart they wouldn't make Ibaka/Harden/Durant/Westbrook their core. And yes a core of four young players has never won a ring which is why people were making such a big deal about them this year. A core of Westbrook/Durant/ & another high priced slightly older player (like Aldridge, Josh Smith, etc) +other pieces would take them further. They can get what Ibaka & Harden brings to the table for much cheaper. I don't even feel like Im arguing Im just stating facts.

And yes this Lakers team is built to contend for the next 3 or 4yrs. Like I said, you guys can try to downplay us all you want but we are the best team in the league. Its funny how you guys are saying that PROVEN battle tested players like Nash/Kobe/Artest/Gasol/Dwight need to play a game before you believe the hype ..... barring injury I have no doubt we will win the ring...

But the Lakers are beside the point it's just that you Thunder fans seem to think that it will be a cake walk to the Finals every year. Do you guys seriously think Ibaka/Durant/Westbrook/ & MAYBE HARDEN will be enough to win rings? And if at the end of all these contracts you think the Thunder will have enough to sign them all back to bigger deals and convince them to stay for even more despite coming up short!
    Damn I'm good
    Last edited by WeGetRing2012; 10-28-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
    Naw, there is no waiting.

We rule the West for years to come starting last year.

Dear ISH idiots,

Stick you head between your legs and kiss your ass good-bye. Westbook, Durant, Ibaka...only 1 Olympian left to re-sign.
    OK, how's this working out for you tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    No. OKC will pay the tax, plus they have revenue sharing $$ coming in starting this year. Harden isn't going anywhere.
    Last edited by daily; 10-28-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Damn I'm good
    You're crazy if you don't think OKC got a great deal for Harden. Especially when you think of it this way: people give away deals like that for superstars... OKC already has two superstars. They gave away their 6th man for a superstar level package.

-smak

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    You're crazy if you don't think OKC got a great deal for Harden. Especially when you think of it this way: people give away deals like that for superstars... OKC already has two superstars. They gave away their 6th man for a superstar level package.

-smak
    I don't know what you speak of... I'm a Laker fan so Im only used to getting superstar players in return. OKC didn't get a superstar from HOU so the package is good (Lamb is legit) but not great bc it doesn't make the team better.

okc took a step back today...theres a reason why martin gets bumped to different teams each year...

i dont see how those draft picks will help if their in win now mode...the should package the picks for a good low post defender

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    okc took a step back today...theres a reason why martin gets bumped to different teams each year...

i dont see how those draft picks will help if their in win now mode...the should package the picks for a good low post defender
    Martin has played for three teams... the kings from 2004-2010... and then the rockets. he doesnt get bumped around every year lol. Also martin isnt a much of a downgrade aside from on a defensive point, on offense martin puts up more ppg and slightly lower in each stat(although his FG% could be higher). Also he had to start on poorer teams. I think theyre both good players but with OKC getting picks and an exciting prospect in Lamb i dont see this as a terrible trade for either parties. Rockets want revenue generated through their organization thats apparent through their recent aquisitions. And OKC didnt want all that payroll for a 6th man who fell asleep during the finals. They have their stars, Ibaka, durant, westbrook. Theyll be fine and still competing for that top spot.

NBA Fan

I don't even know why Im going at it like this with Thunder fans but if their FO was smart they wouldn't make Ibaka/Harden/Durant/Westbrook their core. And yes a core of four young players has never won a ring which is why people were making such a big deal about them this year. A core of Westbrook/Durant/ & another high priced slightly older player (like Aldridge, Josh Smith, etc) +other pieces would take them further. They can get what Ibaka & Harden brings to the table for much cheaper. I don't even feel like Im arguing Im just stating facts.

And yes this Lakers team is built to contend for the next 3 or 4yrs. Like I said, you guys can try to downplay us all you want but we are the best team in the league. Its funny how you guys are saying that PROVEN battle tested players like Nash/Kobe/Artest/Gasol/Dwight need to play a game before you believe the hype ..... barring injury I have no doubt we will win the ring...

But the Lakers are beside the point it's just that you Thunder fans seem to think that it will be a cake walk to the Finals every year. Do you guys seriously think Ibaka/Durant/Westbrook/ & MAYBE HARDEN will be enough to win rings? And if at the end of all these contracts you think the Thunder will have enough to sign them all back to bigger deals and convince them to stay for even more despite coming up short!