Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #46
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Default Re: Trump vs Hillary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Trump spent $5 million so far.

Last edited by FillJackson : 02-23-2016 at 06:20 PM.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:18 PM   #47
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Do you have specific sources and quotes of Donald Trump being racist?

I wish to be more informed in my votes. Perhaps I will vote for a democratic candidate if Trump truly has said racist statements

You're not going to vote and you never have. Who gives a shit. Just keep on with your bullshit life abroad and leave this stuff to the adults.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:19 PM   #48
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Trump is dominating the primaries with the media black out too. They are trying to give him less airtime.

So in order to get airtime he bluntly tells the truth. The media do not like blunt truth.

They like to influence more than give information. They are doing the same with Bernie.

If I didn't follow this election closely, I would know nothing about Bernie.

There is a reason why American gets labeled as a dumb country. It's those dumb liberals making us look bad. Bottom of the barrel in education with their 'common core.'

Trumpland - where their media whore candidate doesn't get enough airtime.

Trump would have no campaign were it not for the media. That's the only reason he can get away with spending so little. Even Fox News, who supposedly despise Trump, have him on damn near every day.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:21 PM   #49
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
Trumpland - where their media whore candidate doesn't get enough airtime.

Trump would have no campaign were it not for the media. That's the only reason he can get away with spending so little. Even Fox News, who supposedly despise Trump, have him on damn near every day.

MSN has him on daily too.

Trump makes them money and that is very impressive even with the universal blackout.

There is one with Bernie too.

Money talks and that says a lot about the media.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:25 PM   #50
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Quote:
There is a reason why American gets labeled as a dumb country. It's those dumb liberals making us look bad. Bottom of the barrel in education with their 'common core.'
Where do you get this stuff?

What makes you believe that common core was a liberal initiative?
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:34 PM   #51
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You're not going to vote and you never have. Who gives a shit. Just keep on with your bullshit life abroad and leave this stuff to the adults.
So you don't have any direct sourced quotes of Donald Trump saying racist things, and instead wish to resort to the logical fallacy of undermining and attacking my character?

Does anyone have any links and sources that support the theory that Donald Trump is a racist?

Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:38 PM   #52
9erempiree
Banned

At this rate....don't be surprised that Trump wins in a landslide.

Republican voters showing up in record numbers to vote and the democratic voters are declining.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:42 PM   #53
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

Quote:
So you don't have any direct sourced quotes of Donald Trump saying racist things, and instead wish to resort to the logical fallacy of undermining and attacking my character?

Does anyone have any links and sources that support the theory that Donald Trump is a racist?

I'm not gonna waste my time digging up quotes for an internet troll who doesn't vote. I follow politics and have heard many of his speeches from last summer. Calling out all hispanics as rapists and gangbangers, denying muslim refugees, it's all very out in the open. You can find it for yourself if you really want to be an informed voter; which I know you don't give a shit about because you've never voted and you don't want to find the information yourself. You're the perfect Trump supporter.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:45 PM   #54
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
At this rate....don't be surprised that Trump wins in a landslide.

Republican voters showing up in record numbers to vote and the democratic voters are declining.

Voter apathy will not be an issue if Trump wins the nomination. That is wishful thinking.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:46 PM   #55
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
I'm not gonna waste my time digging up quotes for an internet troll who doesn't vote. I follow politics and have heard many of his speeches from last summer. Calling out all hispanics as rapists and gangbangers, denying muslim refugees, it's all very out in the open. You can find it for yourself if you really want to be an informed voter; which I know you don't give a shit about because you've never voted and you don't want to find the information yourself. You're the perfect Trump supporter.
Do you have any sources and links to support this claim?

Thanks bro!

Old 02-23-2016, 06:50 PM   #56
Trollsmasher
The Fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
Voter apathy will not be an issue if Trump wins the nomination. That is wishful thinking.
of course it will... in the end studies prove people are far more likely to vote "for" than vote "against"

the drops in the black vote from Obama's years (93% voted Dems for 66% turnout) alone will cause big problems for dems as Hillary will never come close to repeating that, especially if Trump's economic message manages to reach AAs as some have predicted
Trollsmasher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:53 PM   #57
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Does anyone have any links and sources that support the theory that Donald Trump is a racist? [/b][/size]

Trump is easily the most anti-minority candidate since George Wallace. That much is undeniable.

And if the more mild-mannered Romney could only get 17% of their vote, you'd have to figure that Trump would be hard-pressed to capture even 12-13%. This eliminates any realistic chance for him to win the presidency.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:53 PM   #58
Nick Young
Banned

It is strange that everyone labels Trump as a racist, but no one can provide any actual Trump quotes to support this accusation.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:54 PM   #59
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:

I believe a guy who is Mexican, drug dealer, in and out of the USA with relative ease than some suburban white boy as yourself though....

Quote:
When asked about Trump's comments suggesting most or even all Mexican immigrants are criminals, Sepulveda admits that he knows of cases where women have been raped coming into the United States illegally, and also says that many illegal immigrants are involved into the drug trade.

Quote:
"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

https://www.vice.com/read/what-actua...nald-trump-817
Old 02-23-2016, 06:55 PM   #60
zoom17
Banned

zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: