Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Did Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton draw guns on each other?

just go back to bloggin, gilbert... please.

less people got hurt back then.

Are players allowed to take guns with them to games?

[COLOR=Teal]I suspect some serious repercussions are in order, Stern doesn't take league image issues very lightly.
    [/COLOR]

Void both contracts.
    If true Stern should suspend both for 82 games. You can't have that happening.
    That's movie script stuff. If that happened on Coach Carter I'd turn it off, too unrealistic.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Granny Danger's Avatar

WOW...
    Who still likes Arenas nowadays?
    He pulled a gun on a teammate ON CHRISTMAS EVE for no good reason.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Void both contracts.
    That's movie script stuff. If that happened on Coach Carter I'd turn it off, too unrealistic.
    In defense of Crittendon, Arenas pulled the gun first. If a man pulls a gun on me, and I have a gun myself I'm pulling out mine. Almost anyone would do that. Now, if the gun is unregistered, illegally concealed, etc. then some kind of punishment is still warranted. But it should be acknowledged that Arenas bears the majority of the blame if this report is accurate.

This CAN'T be good for team chemistry.........

This just feels like some sort of joke, and if this were anyone other than Arenas or JR. Smith (lol), I'd be slow to believe this report.

I can't see anything but a lengthy suspension for both players... most likely for the rest of the season if not beyond. Guns were brought to the Verizon Center and drawn... are you kidding... Others were around and this wasn't about self defense. Arenas may very well be facing criminal charges as well. Amazing... amazing...

Dunking on everybody in the park spree43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    In defense of Crittendon, Arenas pulled the gun first. If a man pulls a gun on me, and I have a gun myself I'm pulling out mine. Almost anyone would do that. Now, if the gun is unregistered, illegally concealed, etc. then some kind of punishment is still warranted. But it should be acknowledged that Arenas bears the majority of the blame if this report is accurate.
    The report is from a friend of crittendon, so I dont know how accurate it is that Arenas drew first

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Practices must be intense for sure.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Bullets bust beakers. But if they can use this as an excuse to void his deal then it actually would be good for interpersonal relationships, as a major source of strife would be gone. Then they just need to stop the losing (admittedly a tough task) and they're all set.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

It's time to bring back the old team's name : Washington Bullets

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    So that's why he had a gun in his locker. Makes sense. You never know when you may have to shoot Javaris Crittendon.

With that said, he's been far more of a headache than his game is worth. If I'm running the Wiz I'm trading him for a day-old bag of donuts.

LOL... BOTH ARE IDIOTS.... If I was management I would try to nullify the high payed idiot's contract...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat

You couldn't script that. I'm surprised Gilbert didn't cap his ass. We know how quickly he likes to shoot.

we should end this thread after this post..post of the year so far.

High School Starter blazerjimmy's Avatar

If they could void his contract over something like this, they SHOULD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Void both contracts.